Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max Town Halls... Who is first place in war?

Max Town Halls... Who is first place in war?

We have several members who are max or near max in our clan. With the exact same war weight, who would be first in war?

I remember seeing this in a reddit discussion with Darian. He was unsure when asked the question and said he would talk to developers and post the answer. I have been unable to find that thread or answer.

Could anyone here help me out? Is it based on who maxes first? Builder hall? Player ID?

I believe it is max base then how many war stars they have.

It seems to be some rotational thing ... there's many threads on the topic here in these forums, and there's no definite answer. I think the last thing Darian stated is that there are several factors involved.... and that's it

Very often this question comes: thereís a very nice story explaining this, Iíll try to find it and quote here.
    Meanwhile, just know the most reasonable explanation is: the ranking for maxed bases (same status of progression) is due uniquely to how the database is built, and how the query is being handled when the clan list is published in war.
    Basically, it does not depend on any game feature, other than the database itself.

PS:
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It seems to be some rotational thing ... there's many threads on the topic here in these forums, and there's no definite answer. I think the last thing Darian stated is that there are several factors involved.... and that's it
    Isnít this more an answer to the order at which the troops leave the Clan Castle ?
    Thereís no rotation seen in how maxed bases rank in clans, usually.

Currently my clan has 6 100% maxed bases. Now (and in a few previous wars) they have been ranked by their level, it seems. They didn't reach max in the order they are. Levels are as follow:

1: level 243
    2: level 233
    3: level 230
    4: level 225
    5: level 224
    6: level 213

Has anyone else noticed a pattern/ranking like this, or is it pure luck? Lol. I know it has been mentioned that no one knew how exactly, so I kinda doubt ranking by level is it, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Very often this question comes: there’s a very nice story explaining this, I’ll try to find it and quote here.
    Do you mean the one linked in my sig?
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Do you mean the one linked in my sig?
    Yup, Exactly Onyx
    (I remembered it was a Gasp posting it and linked in a sig, but stopped scanning the posts, before getting to yours )

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    Currently my clan has 6 100% maxed bases. Now (and in a few previous wars) they have been ranked by their level, it seems. They didn't reach max in the order they are. Levels are as follow:

1: level 243
    2: level 233
    3: level 230
    4: level 225
    5: level 224
    6: level 213

Has anyone else noticed a pattern/ranking like this, or is it pure luck? Lol. I know it has been mentioned that no one knew how exactly, so I kinda doubt ranking by level is it, but who knows.
    In my clan Iím maxed lvl 222 but below maxed lvl 215

Centennial Club
    You could have a look on the right hand side column on your clan player list and see if trophies has anything to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by Gaazookss View Post
    In my clan Iím maxed lvl 222 but below maxed lvl 215
    Well that busted my theory.

By any chance, does the 215 above you have the master builder hut, and do you have it?

Might have some influence, but yeah I don't know