Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Max Town Halls... Who is first place in war?

Quote Originally Posted by Stujd View Post
    You could have a look on the right hand side column on your clan player list and see if trophies has anything to do with it
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    Well that busted my theory.

By any chance, does the 215 above you have the master builder hut, and do you have it?

Might have some influence, but yeah I don't know
    It isn't trophy level and it isn't exp level. Scroll up to the post by Onyx, which references the link in his signature to a thread that answers this question.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Senior Member NattensNinjaerJakob's Avatar
    I heard it is sorted by who created their account first. Eg. the oldest account on top.
    TH12/BH9. Heroes: 65/65/40/30. 105 of 108 achievement stars. Clan leader of 4 clans; Lvl 23, 18, 8 & 5.
    Obsessed since Jan 2013.

Trainee
    Darian's response from the 2019 Reddit AMA
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...anager_darian/

"server shards"
    ** always be curious **

Quote Originally Posted by LunaEclipse View Post
    Darian's response from the 2019 Reddit AMA
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...anager_darian/

"server shards"
    In order for others to find the answer posted by Darian:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian on /r AMA
    So regarding the roster order:

The short answer is that it's difficult to tell how the roster will order when you have a roster of all identical level bases. There are many behind the scenes factors that contribute to this including how your data is stored in the server shards. Given how long the game has been running, sometimes new accounts can move older accounts further down, so in the end it's largely "random" due to a variety of factors.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    Well that busted my theory.

By any chance, does the 215 above you have the master builder hut, and do you have it?

Might have some influence, but yeah I don't know
    Id say my base in bb is slightly stronger

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    In order for others to find the answer posted by Darian:
    Now I'd almost say something .... but I won't .... thanks for the new copy so everyone can read
    Last edited by JusMe; September 9th, 2019 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Now I'd almost say something .... but I won't .... thanks for the new copy so everyone can read
    lol, I can imagine

surprisingly, Darian provided this reply later, the format of /r not being very good at handling history, I’d thought (based on his initial reply that devs were on vacation at the time of the AMA) that the additional answer that I quote above would be dated later: but it shows as posted during the AMA. In my memory, that reply didn’t come at that time, but I may be wrong. The bot didn’t accurately track Darian’s answers after a few.

I believe Carbonfin explained on a stream after talking with some supercell (cant remember who) rhat its based if all others r equal on account creation date. However there was a tiny cavaet to that too and I cant for the life of me remeber what it was. But crux of it was oldest accounts at top.

Forum Veteran
    The really good news is that if you and others are all fully maxed, it really doesn't matter who is in 1st spot or 5th. We should all know by now that mirror matching isn't the best way to approach war anyways. That is one of the best parts of being full max, you can pick from a whole ton of opponents who are sporting max 12 TH and choose the base that best suits your skills.