Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gold Pass and CWL timing

Fresh Spawn

Gold Pass and CWL timing

Well the gold pass seasons shouldnít end when CWL starts. You have an abundance of resources you canít use on heroes because of CWL, you will basically be handicapped if you do. You also canít save the resources youíve earned in the bank because you miss out on war loot. Itís really having to much at one time. CWL should start at least 5 days after gold pass ends. It gives us time to uses those resources and still have some time to upgrade. Iíve been in CWL without certain heroes because if I didnít use the resources I earned from Gold Pass I wouldnít have been able to earn anything from CWL wins.

Supercel wants cwl to start at the beginning of the month. The gold pass always ends at the end of the month. Pretty easy to plan for. There were multiple books available in both the pass and clan games. You can collect them from the pass and then wait after season end to collect games rewards. Doing so allows you to burn a ton of resources. Assuming you put a little planning into it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

SC mostly wants you to buy gems so you can skin challanges and get eveything you want from goldpass rewards

Level 243Maxed TH12

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    This gets raised frequently, but is unlikely to change.

CWL at the start of the month is something they want, for several reasons, one of which is so that ESL qualifiers can happen in the same month.

And season pass is just a simple calendar month, which is also unlikely to change.

7 can't say I'm thrilled about the timing, but you just need to plan ahead a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by ManMan85 View Post
    Well the gold pass seasons shouldnít end when CWL starts. You have an abundance of resources you canít use on heroes because of CWL, you will basically be handicapped if you do. You also canít save the resources youíve earned in the bank because you miss out on war loot. Itís really having to much at one time. CWL should start at least 5 days after gold pass ends. It gives us time to uses those resources and still have some time to upgrade. Iíve been in CWL without certain heroes because if I didnít use the resources I earned from Gold Pass I wouldnít have been able to earn anything from CWL wins.
    0. That is not happening . It has been made clear . Plus supercell wants you to progress . If you are stuck at a place where you canít use your loot on buildings then upgrade to next th . If you are max , why would you need resources anyway . Go to legend and complete

1. Save the book of heroís from the Gold pass (also in silver pass )

2. Make sure to have 2-3 builder (depending on how much your building need . You may need all 5 or Maybe only 2 )

3. Make sure your lab is also free .

4. Make sure to also keep book of fighting / spells if you get it in gold pass .

5. If you are falling short on loot to upgrade , highly unlikely at lower th ... try to keep loot in your storageís and treasury accordingly .

6. Plan your upgrades in such a way that when cwl ends and you have extra loot , you can reuse them.

7. Dump all remaining resources in walls . You have to do walls someday or the other .

8. If you are falling short in between the season to keep all your builders busy , use the runes . You will get one anyway from gold pass . And why do you want to hold on to a rune anyway . Itís not a decoration .

9. If heroís are your priority , use the remaining 30-7=23 days to upgrade them back to back .

10. Fill your season pass again .

11. Repeat .

Fresh Spawn
    Unfortunately I’m not sure it’s going to be worthwhile to purchase the gold pass anymore. If the challenges continue to get harder/take longer and the rewards and perks are less. On top of the challenge of managing upgrades/ resources with clan wars and league. It’s a little frustrating and I won’t spend money on frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by mzfeisty View Post
    Unfortunately I’m not sure it’s going to be worthwhile to purchase the gold pass anymore. If the challenges continue to get harder/take longer and the rewards and perks are less. On top of the challenge of managing upgrades/ resources with clan wars and league. It’s a little frustrating and I won’t spend money on frustration.
    Excuse me ?
    All gold pass challenges this month has been super easy .