Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account locked

Account locked

Acccount locked
    Hello , this is so frustating , I had the feeling that my account was compromised so I contacted supercell asking them to remove all the devices linked to the village and send me a code so I can be the only one playing , what they did? Lock my account without giving me any email at all. I'v been looking for a way to discute with them but the support system is soo bad , like total trash. I sent several emails on clashofclans.feedback.com and Helpshift proving them my legitimaty but no one is answering. I only get automatic replys but nothing intresting everytime asking me to contact them through the game but it's impossible since I do not have access to the game. It's a shame supercell doesn't have phone support for direct support and not wait hours and hours to get a reply
    Last edited by AdeelSaifee442; September 7th, 2019 at 03:30 AM.

Pro Member
    you asking coc to remove all devices and send you the code...there is no way coc can verify it is your account ..so coc locked the account..till you can prove its your account... since your in forum..go to the forum help and support....follow the links for contact forms...take a bit of looking

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl.../?s=my-account

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/?contact=1&p=web

yes automation is a blast...
    Last edited by IBWOLF2; September 7th, 2019 at 04:05 AM.

You've set your expectations far too high. Tens of millions of people play this game, do you really think there's enough people on the support team to help those tens of millions of people in the time frame you wish? And do you truly think that a phone system is going to somehow be faster? At least with the online support tickets the agents can have dozens of chat windows open at a time to respond to many people at once, whereas a phone call lasts minutes at a time with just 1 person. Phone support would never work, you'd be waiting weeks to get a call back.

To the point, it can take a few days to get a reply. Wait patiently, and do NOT spam them with messages. They are far less likely to respond to you if you continue to bombard them with messages. Send one message and wait for a reply.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 51 | AQ 53 | GW 20 |

They are not replying, not giving me a ticket number

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by AdeelSaifee442 View Post
    They are not replying, not giving me a ticket number
    It can often take several days for a response. You must be patient.

Supercell helpshift saying
    To be able to assist you effectively I would kindly like to ask you to contact us from inside the game. The reason is that we need to access game data to be able to provide you with the best service.

To do so, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to settings from your game
    2. Tap on the "Help and Support"
    3. Tap at the top right corner the message icon and fire away!

If the message icon cannot be found, please go to Settings -> Help and Support -> open any one of the help FAQs there.

In case you don't have another village you can always create a new one and contact us from there!

I look forward to your contact from within the game so that I can further help you

I had the feeling that my account was compromised so I contacted supercell asking them to remove all the devices linked to the village and send me a code so I can be the only one playing , what they did? Lock my account
    Supercell helpshift saying
    the forums cant do anything for you and you have to deal with the ingame support.
    if you have sparky than look for the option to get an support agent → not everyone has sparky and not everyone with sparky has the option to get an support agent.

Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form
    only ingame support is able to generate the unlock code.

Only bot sparky replies me i tried very hard and there isnt any way to contact with human support ingame...

Fresh Spawn
    account locked out for no reason, saying i was trying to sell i spent 3 years of my life playing this game and you guys do it
    Last edited by Tolz; September 9th, 2019 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolz View Post
    account locked out for no reason, saying i was trying to sell
    there is a big different between "locked (for security reason)" and in your case permanent banned for account selling.

i spent 3 years of my life playing this game and you guys do it
    we the forumers did not do this. we are just players and no one here has the power to ban your ingame accounts or to do something else with it.