Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Account locked

Is there anyway to contact with them ingame ??
    Only bot sparky replying me I've tried all option and supercell helpshift saying contact us ingame

Fresh Spawn
    But I was banned without selling my account, bunch of incompetent I go after my rights, sue you because who is really for you ban you do not give ban, I want my account back

Fresh Spawn
    with whom then I have to communicate to disband my village

Quote Originally Posted by AdeelSaifee442 View Post
    Is there anyway to contact with them ingame ??
    Only bot sparky replying me I've tried all option and supercell helpshift saying contact us ingame
    all ways to contact the ingame support in my post on page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolz View Post
    incompetent I go after my rights, sue you because who is really for you ban you do not give ban, I want my account back
    read the terms of service (we all agreed them) and you will notice that you cant sue sc for that.
    with whom then I have to communicate to disband my village
    how to contact support on page 1.

But I was banned without selling my account, bunch of incompetent I go after my rights, sue you because who is really for you ban you do not give ban, I want my account back
    It was never your account to begin with. Supercell owns the account and let's permits you to use. Read the terms of service if you don't believe me. You know, the same terms and service you agreed to the moment that you created your account. They have the right to ban and delete your account at any time (also can be found in the terms of service). So you have absolutely not legal grounds to sue them for something you don't own. Move on buddy, you're not getting access to the account back.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |