Thread: Best troops to defend your TH12 max ???

Best troops to defend your TH12 max ???

Hi guys,

What do you think is the best troop comp. to defend against other maxed TH 12. I have an anti 2 Star Base with the CC in the Middle next to the TH. Currently im in Legend League with 5400 trophies.

Greetings from Austria !

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh4488 View Post
    Hi guys,

What do you think is the best troop comp. to defend against other maxed TH 12. I have an anti 2 Star Base with the CC in the Middle next to the TH. Currently im in Legend League with 5400 trophies.

Greetings from Austria !
    Depends on what you need to do. Do you need to stall the attacking troops while defenses are pummeling them, or do you need to inflict damage to kill off and thwart the attack. Are you getting attacked more by air or ground.

A lava hound does great with electro's cause it targets each pup and slows things down, same with witches. If you are getting hit ground, a double dragon or some loons will do good.

Base design and it's weakness plus most common 1 or 2 attack methods, determines the 'best' CC.

Lava hound for Eddie's?

Won't even leave the cc until a ground unit comes into range. Eddie just might get the castle first. Slow, may never catch up to the attacker. Same is true for Eddie and loons.

Double Dragon.

3 witches, 4 archers

Baby D, witch, valkyrie, wizards and archers.

Dragon, witch, valkyrie

40 archers.

Baby D, 2 valkyries, 3 wizards, 2 archers.

Any other combo with 1 Baby D and a valkyrie
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Centennial Club
    My favorite troops at the moment are hound + 10 archers.

i use hound in cc for defense

Want a forum signature ?*Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

Fresh Spawn
    I like either a hound or 3 witches