Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Sign-Up & Info Thread] Forum Elite VII

Clan just cracked the top 100, we're on our way up !
    You all can now watch our progress in global ranking !
    Go Forum Elite !!

Take Care
    TS

almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Journey to full Lavas Video.

Nice work forumers- Next goal Top #50

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar? or want a Christmas themed Signature or Avatar
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Avery99 View Post
    Not sure I wouldíve logged back on anytime today if I didnít see this, so thank you (Iím saying that passive aggressively because I had to kick my mini out of the clan )

On to other things: Official end time for the event will be on Monday October 21st, 3 hours before the legends day reset. This should also give us enough time right before clan games begin.

On to even more other things: FE 1 is currently ranked 92 globally. Keep pushing guys!
    Up to 87 now, there are a few 5200+ in Fe2 that can come over.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Well done FE

Meanwhile, I’m surprised to have dropped only to 5004, having not touched anything except my profile labels...
    And 36hrs without any invite, now switched from no label in last 12hrs to ‘cg’, donator and veteran; but since it’s the weekend I didn’t expect much to happen anyway on the ‘learning machine’ (also gets weekend breaks lol).

We still need some lower ones from Fe1 to move to Fe2 and a few higher ones to join. Every spot counts.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Hey guys, running down to the final stages of the event. Would love to get the top 50 legends in FE1 ASAP. I know there are currently 4 5200+ legends in FE2 clan, I've sent you all invites and I've dropped the bottom legends player from FE1 (my appologies Hardik!) please feel free to head on over to FE2, if you do get dropped from FE1. Will keep it at 49, so when we fill up to 50, we'll drop 50th spot to make room for the next person to come on over.

Cheers all!

Centennial Club
    My personal best:
    https://ibb.co/CmwddSf
    Last edited by ElJefesJefe; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:21 PM. Reason: Link

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits! (Albert Einstein)

Great effort folks! And fun clashing with you all. See you in the Fleapit