Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chief, we need your help - Community vote for World Finals Wildcards

I have voted for INTZ.They deserved a spot in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    Nope that's not the case, one player who has qualified with TG is now to be voted for DL.
    Which one player is that? Because the ESL rules state that you cannot be part of 2 separate teams.

Dark Looters/Tribe Gaming is a confusing one because of the clan rename that was allowed. If the 5 members that qualified in the first month would have created a new clan called Tribe Gaming and left the original Dark Looters clan as is it'd be a different story.

This is the way I see it. With the clan rename, Dark Looters/Tribe Gaming is still the same clan family as far as the Clash of Clans game goes. However, this is different than they are to be treated in the ESL realm. Tribe Gaming is 5 individual players that was the first team to qualify for the finals. Dark Looters is a group of 5 different people (from the same in game clan family) that have also been trying to qualify. If memory serves correctly they've made it to Poland before, but fell short of making it to the finals. So the Dark Looters we're voting for are 5 people that haven't qualified and are distinct from the 5 members of Tribe Gaming.

Take earth (last season's #1 in Legend League) for example. If I remember correctly, he's competing with Queen Walkers in the ESL which has qualified for the finals. But he's also a member of One Hive outside of the ESL realm and has warred with them (Clash with Eric has done a video on him). So this is a similar case where a member of a clan is competing in ESL under a different clan name.

Since ESL is all about 5 members only, the in game clans of 50 people are obviously able to put up multiple teams. And I'd much rather see more unique names like Tribe Gaming, Dark Looters, Queen Walkers, etc over Tribe Gaming 1, Tribe Gaming 2, etc (just using these clans as an example).

Quote Originally Posted by zank44 View Post
    Which one player is that? Because the ESL rules state that you cannot be part of 2 separate teams.
    Can't answer this here, it might fall under naming and shaming, i'll dm you the details. This info is publicly available though.
    Last edited by higgsbosons; 4 Days Ago at 05:06 PM.

Centennial Club
    You can replace up to 2 players of your original 5 that qualified. Tribe did just that and one of the players they replaced is now part of the Dark Looters team. I don't believe Tribe would do that if that wasn't allowed.
    Last edited by Lorenz98; 4 Days Ago at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    The 5 players competing in Tribe Gaming is completely different from the players competing under Dark Looters. I wouldn't be too concerned anyway DL is hanging around in 4th atm. And a lot of people seem to share your thought process that they are the same so many arent going to be voting for them probably because of that.
    Yes but you forget about the monthly qualifiers where teams are selected on previous CWL rankings. This requires at least 15 players to war in Champion I. I would be curious to see who was doing war in which clans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenz98 View Post
    You can replace up to 2 players of your original 5 that qualified. Tribe did just that and one of the players they replaced is now part of the Dark Looters team. I don't believe Tribe would do that if that wasn't allowed.
    Taken from the ESL rulebook:

'If a clan has already qualified to the world finals, they can't try to qualify again. This means that the clan in question can’t continue playing in the ESL online pre-qualifiers or in the ingame Clan War Leagues Champion 1 with any of their accounts. One player can only qualify once!'

DL and TG are sharing players from the same pool just under a different ESL team name. Which is interesting to say the least.
    Last edited by higgsbosons; 4 Days Ago at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zank44 View Post

Take earth (last season's #1 in Legend League) for example. If I remember correctly, he's competing with Queen Walkers in the ESL which has qualified for the finals. But he's also a member of One Hive outside of the ESL realm and has warred with them (Clash with Eric has done a video on him). So this is a similar case where a member of a clan is competing in ESL under a different clan name.
    earth is not a OneHive player LOL. He's just hanging there.
    He is from G.S and Queen Walkers are 5 G.S players iirc.
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; 3 Days Ago at 09:55 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by junaidd123 View Post
    I have voted for INTZ.They deserved a spot in the finals.
    Unless I missed something I don't see an option to vote anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    Unless I missed something I don't see an option to vote anywhere.
    See the news section in game.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    earth is not a OneHive player LOL. He's just hanging there.
    What can one do to officially be a member of a clan, according to you?
    earth has done many wars and CWL with one hive.This should be enough for him to be considered a member there.