Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chief, we need your help - Community vote for World Finals Wildcards

blaze JP & ShenZhou have my vote
    Last edited by Sakat; September 6th, 2019 at 01:02 PM.
    Tired of Clan Games Leechers? Follow your clan member activity with CGLeech !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Fresh Spawn

Fair Vote

WHF? It did not even appear in the top 10 of the league, let alone in the esl standings.

DLZ already have a team there, tribe gaming is DLZ, does not make sense.

my fans will be fair, that is, INTZ and Blaze JP

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarf View Post
    WHF? It did not even appear in the top 10 of the league, let alone in the esl standings.

As the text says, WHF has won multiple community-run leagues. DLZ is not Dark Looters and is not Tribe Gaming.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Zenarf View Post

I believe it was always planned that the top clan from Champions War League (Different from SC CWL, that what they used to broadcast before CWL came out) would be given a shot at the wild card

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    OneHive has some good players and great attacking strategies. Im voting for them.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 65/65/40
    Walls:
    ALL ZAPS
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    As the text says, WHF has won multiple community-run leagues. DLZ is not Dark Looters and is not Tribe Gaming.
    Really? It is a disrespect to the other clans that qualify for Poland, put the whf that never qualified. "but they already won several tournaments", so what? this is a championship, and the qualifiers were in Poland, meaning only teams that qualified to go deserve to be in the poll. but as always corruption wins, even in the gaming world.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabioqsew View Post
    Really? It is a disrespect to the other clans that qualify for Poland, put the whf that never qualified. "but they already won several tournaments", so what? this is a championship, and the qualifiers were in Poland, meaning only teams that qualified to go deserve to be in the poll. but as always corruption wins, even in the gaming world.
    Totally agree!

Some good clans to pick from, many had great performances in Poland.

But I must agree with those who are wondering about WHF, they did not field a team that could compete with the best of the best with the ESL format of 5v5, one hit per player. So sure maybe they were good in wars with 40 players, multiple townhall levels, with dips allowed, and multiple hits on each base that you have hours to plan for. To much nepotism for my liking. Nothing was earned that allows WHF to have a spot on the ballot, just hope the community voting reflects this in the end.

And yes DLZ belongs as an option, it is a team of 5 individuals who have the skills to compete, just because they were in a clan with 5 other players who made the finals on a different team, they still are a separate entity.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Centennial Club
    i think INTZ and ToP of Japan are strongest from these candidate clans , so i'm gonna vote for them

Forum Veteran
    i believe in giving new players a chance. so my vote goes to which ever clan that is least popular.