Thread: Any other boat and truck haters?

New Bloke/Chick

Any other boat and truck haters?

I know this is a long-shot, but is there another neighborhood out there that trashes boats and trucks? I detest them both. Looking for a small neighborhood, but not to see boats and trucks sit on the board. I am currently on my own with 2 farms, one relatively big. The other one is small, but it just grows wheat, makes wheat bundles and sends off townies.
    Kik: jo38002

I hate boats too. Trucks arenít as bad. Weíre looking for members, what level are you?

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by KSara1 View Post
    I hate boats too. Trucks arenít as bad. Weíre looking for members, what level are you?
    I'm level 169, but also have a baby farm that only grows wheat and sends off townies.

We usually leave them on for a while those who might want them, but we usually do towns

Check us out.
    BC barnyard
    Green and purple logo

Quote Originally Posted by jo38002 View Post
    I'm level 169, but also have a baby farm that only grows wheat and sends off townies.
    Sorry, I donít get notifications on here when someone has replied. If youíre still looking for a NH youíre welcome to join ours. You can find more info here.... https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...%8F?p=12288211