Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: This is getting out of hand

Information

This is getting out of hand

It was just a friendly challenge this time but it happens more often then it should. The warden just keep ditching the main group for some sole clean up troop in the back

I have added a short video with example where warden leave group of 10 or more balloons to follow a lava pap

Please do something about it,
    Frustrated clasher

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    It was just a friendly challenge this time but it happens more often then it should. The warden just keep ditching the main group for some sole clean up troop in the back

I have added a short video with example where warden leave group of 10 or more balloons to follow a lava pap

Please do something about it,
    Frustrated clasher
    Your warden focused on a building, took 4 or more hits to kill that building, during that time, the loons went out of his sphere of influence and the cleanup troops were in there. Not saying it is logical, but it is just programming. The loons were no longer close enough when it went to find it's a) new target and b) new protection needs.

Me

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    This is certainly weired.The warden should have followed the loons afaik
    This has happened with me in the past too.Hope SC can fix this.
    Try attacking the same base in the same way again and see if warden follows the loons this time.If it does then it was a AI error.
    If warden doesn't follow the loons second time around too then maybe that's how GW AI is designed.
    Last edited by Rak2180; September 5th, 2019 at 11:08 PM.

Centennial Club
    I feel you. I play with Electrone Lalo in Legends on 3 accounts and the warden ruins quite a few of my raids.

I'm happy with the warden in ground attacks but he is unreliable in air raids, especially lalo.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsJustMe View Post
    Your warden focused on a building, took 4 or more hits to kill that building
    He shouldn't have done that imo. A few lava pups hit that building but there was a big group of loons next to him with a different target.

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    Agree with the OP. Iíve also seen the warden fly into a SAM, since he wanted to lead the e dragons.

Edit: forgot to mention that they fixed the Queen AI; it isnít perfect, but itís way better. Why canít they adjust the warden AI?
    Last edited by FearElemental; September 5th, 2019 at 11:50 PM.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) ďA picture is worth a thousand words.Ē A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

yea warden does that quite often when i raid in legend with lalo..I just consider it as bad luck and move on.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by FearElemental View Post
    Edit: forgot to mention that they fixed the Queen AI
    They did what now? O_o

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    They did what now? O_o
    Yup, they adjusted her. "Fixed" was a poor choice of words. I find that she doesn't hit walls as often any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenz98 View Post
    I feel you. I play with Electrone Lalo in Legends on 3 accounts and the warden ruins quite a few of my raids.
    I'm happy with the warden in ground attacks but he is unreliable in air raids, especially lalo.
    I've given up trying to figure out what the Grand Warden is going to do. I've seen him abandon a large group of troops to follow a single troop. I've seen him help troops attack a wall meanwhile he's getting shot in back of the head by an archer tower.