Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: CWL stars

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    BAGUBA PORT
    Posts
    12
    The reality is that our top priority in CWL is winning in every round , taking out a clan member in the ongoing CWL roaster ,
    is absurd specially if his performance is stellar or perfect.
    8 stars is no sweat however it's gonna take more than 8 stars beat the competition, in order to win the CWL season.

  2. #12
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,960
    Quote Originally Posted by ALMIGHTYPush View Post
    The reality is that our top priority in CWL is winning in every round , taking out a clan member in the ongoing CWL roaster ,
    is absurd specially if his performance is stellar or perfect.
    8 stars is no sweat however it's gonna take more than 8 stars beat the competition, in order to win the CWL season.
    Thatís great for you folks in champs1, for the rest of us mere mortals we work together as a team and it is important to us that our less developed brethren progress.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    BAGUBA PORT
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    That’s great for you folks in champs1, for the rest of us mere mortals we work together as a team and it is important to us that our less developed brethren progress.
    I ain't playin' in Chumps1 yet currently competing in Gold's League,
    this means being a team player we as one must donate troops and SM
    in the ongoing CWL.

  4. #14
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,960
    Quote Originally Posted by ALMIGHTYPush View Post
    I ain't playin' in Chumps1 yet currently competing in Gold's League,
    this means being a team player we as one must donate troops and SM
    in the ongoing CWL.
    I am sorry. From the way you described winning every round I assumed you were in champs1 because aside from sandbaggers, anyone who is winning all their matches should be in champs 1 by now or has reached their 50/50.

  5. #15
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    2,722
    Quote Originally Posted by ALMIGHTYPush View Post
    I ain't playin' in Chumps1 yet currently competing in Gold's League,
    this means being a team player we as one must donate troops and SM
    in the ongoing CWL.
    Then there is no sweat about replacing members once they hit their 8 stars.
    Gold tiers are more about activity than stellar performances.
    Since you are talking about siege, then it would appear you are a 12.. A big fish in a little pond.

    So long as your clan achieves its seasons goals, then if you have your 8 stars, it is fitting that someone else be allowed to also get theirs.
    And why not continue to act as part of the team by donating?

    If you wish, do what I did, and go it alone.. That way there is a me in team.
    Enjoy your medals. You already earned them. Well done and good luck next season.

  6. #16
    We also try to win every match and we do not take out any of our th12s to replace with a lower hall to try to get more people more stars. However, we do rotate our th11s a little bit based on star totals and we do give out bonus packs to players that aren't able to take part in war.

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  7. #17
    Forum Elder SuperStorm103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Warring!
    Posts
    2,781
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    We also try to win every match and we do not take out any of our th12s to replace with a lower hall to try to get more people more stars. However, we do rotate our th11s a little bit based on star totals and we do give out bonus packs to players that aren't able to take part in war.
    Hello 2ís and everybody else on the forums! Decided to stop by and see whatís going on! Have a good rest of your CWLís!

    Pretty sure itís been over a year haha.
    Last edited by SuperStorm103; September 9th, 2019 at 11:13 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •