Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Something offensive about the lab

Banned

Something offensive about the lab

When I was at th7, I could easily raid th8 and get a lot of gold and resources but the lab needed a lot of time to upgrade troops so I went to th8 without upgrading most of troops.
    Interestingly, I have upgraded almost all of everything at th8 (Except for traps and some walls, Because the walls became so expensive at th8), and now I'm in a hurry to go to th9.
    Frankly, the forces that were supposed to be upgraded at th7 still remain intact at the end of th8!.
    Even though at level eight you weren't able to have a successful level nine attack because they have X-bows and you cannot even increase the number of your troops.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; September 5th, 2019 at 02:19 PM.

I'm completely lost. What is your complaint? Nothing up there explains the title of your post. I just finished maxing a perma-TH8 and I took way longer to finish walls than anything else. I finished the lab awhile ago.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; September 5th, 2019 at 01:40 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

My reaction to this post.....

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    I'm completely lost. What is your complaint? Nothing up there explains the title of your post. I just finished maxing a perma-TH8 and I took way longer to finish walls than anything else. I finished the lab awhile ago.
    Right on both my perma th7 and th8 i finished the lab way before walls and at th8 before some defenses as well.

I too am perplexed at what is exactly at issue. Granted, total aggregate Lab upgrade times is a proverbial "long pole in the tent" at many TH levels. But that said, do you rely on every troop and every spell?

Heck, if anything, they have made it much easier to quickly max "primary use troops": Hammers and Books!
    Last edited by rowman; September 5th, 2019 at 01:49 PM.

So in the first part you are complaining about the lab times.

In the second part you are complaining about the lack of new levels at th8.

In the third part you complain that a th8 cannot destroy a th9.

This is what I think you are saying, correct me if I am wrong.

as i've understood , your only problem is that you are impatient , and you have rushed to the next TH before maxing the last one . Coc isn't a game which you can complete it in hours like normal AAA games

If you do the all things , i mean maxing defences /walls / troops , the timing is perfectly balanced in each townhall
    Last edited by HoomanSA; September 5th, 2019 at 02:22 PM.

Level 242Maxed TH12

L
    O
    S
    T
    Are you talking about destroying th9s, upgrading lab at th7, or angry about bye expense of lab upgrades at th8?

This is fun, I'm just as lost as everyone above.

No matter what your boggle is, don't worry about maxing your walls at TH8. Go to TH9 because you'll max those walls well before you max your heroes. G & E will be coming out of your ears at TH9; focus on raiding for DE alone.

Centennial Club
    So, let me write that down. Umm....

Quote Originally Posted by Clashercc View Post
    Lab needed a lot of time to upgrade troops so I went to th8 without upgrading most of troops.
    According to wiki, you need two days (three at max) to upgrade one of your units at TH 7. At TH 8, itīs 3-4 days at max. I would probably kiss SC if they would reduce my research times to that. Itīs crazy fast from endgame perspective.

Interestingly, I have upgraded almost all of everything at th8 (Except for traps and some walls, Because the walls became so expensive at th8)
    Yeah, TH 8 is known for requiring a lot more gold than elixir. Still, one wall is only 250k gold. Even with a silver pass, you can upgrade 20 walls instantly every start of the season.

Frankly, the forces that were supposed to be upgraded at th7 still remain intact at the end of th8!.
    Ummm....so what. If they arenīt upgraded, you probably donīt use them enough. And if thatīs the case, whatīs the issue? You donīt need to upgrade every single troop and spell. Also, keep in mind that by upgrading your TH, the remaining researches donīt just disappear into a thin air. You will have to research them later (If you want to use them, OFC), as well as all other researches at TH 9.

Even though at level eight you weren't able to have a successful level nine attack because they have X-bows and you cannot even increase the number of your troops.
    Thatīs not true at all. At th 8, you open up normal strategies. You unlock golems and valkyries, which are both important mid-game troops.
    At TH 6 and below, there is simply no strategy. You just spam giants and wizzards.
    At TH 7, you can either spam some dragons + rages/bolt or use mass hog + heals. Better than nothing I guess, but not great either.
    At TH 8, you can use Gowipe, Govaho, Govawi, Gohowi. Finally some good strategies (Well, when compared to the previous ones)
    With one of those strategies, you can consistently two-star enemy TH 9īs even without cc troops.
    Last edited by Anium; September 5th, 2019 at 02:50 PM.