Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL war win bonus of 10 star is not reasonable!

CWL war win bonus of 10 star is not reasonable!

I didn't see any topic about the recent CWL update so I created this.

The CWL matching was already unfair. My clan has been always facing many clans with much higher defense and townhall levels. Now Supercell is giving out 10 star bonus for war win, it made CWL war like hell.

Who made that decision seriously?

If you want a "fair play" game, make it FAIR. If you cannot make it fair, stop calling for people to play fair.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoloYolo View Post

The CWL matching was already unfair. My clan has been always facing many clans with much higher defense and townhall levels. Now Supercell is giving out 10 star bonus for war win, it made CWL war like hell.

If you want a "fair play" game, make it FAIR. If you cannot make it fair, stop calling for people to play fair.
    nothing has changed, you have always been awarded 10 bonus points for a win.
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

The 10 star bonus for winning has been there since Clan War Leagues were introduced...
    TH12 | LVL 214 | #PPJPPRLU
    Builder Base: BH9 | PB: 5363

Forum Veteran

How is awarding ALL clans who win their match an extra 10 points unfair? It works the same for everyone.

I think what you are really upset about isn't the 10 points but rather the matching. As has been addressed in many, many threads, there is no matchmaking in CWL. You finish at the top of your league, you move up, you finish in the middle, you stay, you finish in the bottom, you move down. Sooner or later you end up in a division where you stay in the middle for the most part. Pretty simple and completely fair as it affects everyone equally. Fair play speaks to cheating but has nothing to do with your skills and development (nor should it).

There was no 'recent CWL update'

As stated: the 10 bonus stars per war won have always been there since CWL started

To be clear: there is no 'matchmaking' in CWL other than the first seeding in the first CWL.

I didn't see it in August season War league, or I might be wrong...

Anyway, the 10 star win bonus is UNFAIR. Unless supercell can work on their cwl season matching to make thing fair, they are making people to rush their town hall and quitting the game. My clan is facing clans with 3,4 more th12, and all their defenses are much higher. What was wrong with cwl?

Seriously, whoever invented the 10 star bonus should be sent to Boombeach. He/she should run through mine fields and flamethrower.
    Last edited by ZoloYolo; September 4th, 2019 at 06:53 PM.

You cannot win with an unfair matching.

I have no choice in cwl matching. Supercell did and sorted my clan in a certain group.

When I am facing an unfair matching, you are saying I am the one who is responsible? are you nut?
    Last edited by ZoloYolo; September 4th, 2019 at 06:53 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawv0702 View Post
    The 10 star bonus for winning has been there since Clan War Leagues were introduced...
    Just because it has always been there, that doesn't mean it's good. We can open a discussion about whether the 10 stars for a win is necessary.

I would love to see a CWL without the win bonus as it will place more emphasis on War performance in both Stars and Percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    Just because it has always been there, that doesn't mean it's good. We can open a discussion about whether the 10 stars for a win is necessary.

I would love to see a CWL without the win bonus as it will place more emphasis on War performance in both Stars and Percentage.

I agree for a discussion. They should remove the 10 stars war win bonus.
    Last edited by ZoloYolo; September 4th, 2019 at 06:54 PM.

Forum Veteran
    You cannot win for an unfair matching.

I have no choice in cwl matching. Supercell did and sorted my clan in certain group.

When I am facing an unfair matching. You are saying I am the one who is responsible? are you nut?
    KInd of hard to suggest there is unfair matching when there isn't any matching in the first place. CWL is performance based, depending on how you did last season determines whether you move up or down. There is no matchmaking.