Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL war win bonus of 10 star is not reasonable!

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Yes, the game rewards progression. In builderhall trophy pushing you are benefited by rushing ahead as fast as possible. In main base trophy pushing you are also rewarded for rushing, although you have to be a bit more strategic about it than you have to in builderhall. Rushing is the fastest way to max out and is the best for trophy pushing. CWL is also something that rewards progression.

Regular war is actually the odd one. That one is set up such progression isn't rewarded.

Why do you think it is unfair for a game like clash to reward progression in league wars?
    First, how do you define rushing? Let's see if we are on the same page.

Second, is progression equal rushing? I don't think so, but you can have some different opinions here.

Third, How do you define "fairness" in war league? Supercell think it is fair, then it is fair? Is supercell God? I didn't see any fairness if clan grouping and star bonus at all. It wasn't defined by performance. It was a promotion for bunches of rushers.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoloYolo View Post

Second, is progression equal rushing? I don't think so, but you can have some different opinions here.

Third, How do you define "fairness" in war league? Supercell think it is fair, then it is fair? Is supercell God? I didn't see any fairness if clan grouping and star bonus at all. It wasn't defined by performance. It was a promotion for bunches of rushers.
    First. Ask for a hundred page thread on rushing, strategic rushing, engineering.
    Sedond, yep. A moderately rushed th is better for cwl than a maxing lower th.
    Fair. Good luck coming up with a definition that isnt my way to play should win.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Maxing - building everything on a balanced plan. Often includes placing and upgrading the biggest defenses first.
    Engineering - prioritising offense before defense. Often includes placing or upgrading the biggest defenses last.
    Rushing - TH level above both offense and defense. Troops and defenses fit a base two town halls lower.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

But then we are back to loot issue and regular wars, you can get higher rewards in CWL for rushing but you get creamed in normal war, and farming is significantly harder.

This seems fair to me, I don't care about CWL and it is only farming so by all means go for it and many players do.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

You're the one that claimed it is unfair. You've been asked multiple times why you think it is unfair. So, again, why do you think it is unfair for a game like clash to reward progression in war leagues?

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

I guess I will bite even though you seem like a troll.

1. Rushing - advancing your townhall without maxing the previous town hall troops and buildings. Note that there are various levels herein.

2. Progression - upgrading any building or troop on your base, or buying new buildings. You are progressing (strength-wise) if you are rushing, yes, but progression is not the same as rushing as you can progress without rushing. Note, however, that you may not be progressing skill-wise.

3. I'm not sure what you are asking here. The definition of fair is "in accordance with the rules or standards". There's not some other "Fairness in CWL" definition. Supercell defined the rules of CWL such that it was a performance based ladder. So, yes, CWL is fair. However, "fair" is not what you are concerned with. You are upset about being outmatched. Simply put, you will be outmatched in a CWL war at times. At other times you will be outmatching your opponent. it's how a ladder works. This does not make it unfair. It simply makes a specific war uneven.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; September 5th, 2019 at 01:21 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

CWL is set up so you are unlikely to win 100% of the time - or even as often as you might win regular wars. If you don't come to terms with this, you will forever be frustrated. You will (eventually) win about 50% of your wars, unless you are a truly elite clan. (Or a truly terrible clan, I guess).

If you really are as outgunned as you say you are, you will finish in 7th or 8th place, get demoted a league, and next month you will face easier competition.

If you are finishing middle of the pack, you're not really outmatched. Sure, other clans might have more TH12s than you, but once the wars start you will find they are poor attackers (compared to your clan), have poorly laid out bases or overly rushed defenses, or several of their bases simply never attack.

I've seen many posts where people claim defeat before a single troop is deployed. Funny thing is, they don't come back to complain when their bases are stronger than their opponents'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexcrush View Post
    This is totally disgusting and disappointing TOO. Nothing new content, nothing new news. Gave a big DISLIKE

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #38
    If there is no matchmaking, it just made people upgraded quickly to townhall 12 and destroyed the game. Was it the intention of supercell for a long time?
    It was the stated intention of Supercell that CWL would encourage everybody to get to TH12. Before they even told us it was CWL., they said there was a major update coming which would have that effect. I have no idea why you think this "destroyed the game"

Even so, I didn't the fairness of the 10 star war win. They created a flawed system of dumping people together, gave out extra stars for rushed clans. What is the point of playing when players work hard and have lesser rewards?
    It is completely fair, and IMV is necessary. While total stars over the season is most important, there should be some benefit to winning wars, and I feel that 10 stars is about right there. More would give a disproportionate effect to wins, while less would make wins almost meaningless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39
    I joined the CWL before supercell created one. Supercell copied the CWL idea from a group a clasher.
    They most certainly did not.

The only real similarity between what SC have produced and what was already around is the initials of what it is called. The SC CWL is completely different in almost every way possible to the previous Champions War League.

The CWL at the time was much different and based on weight. I would suggest you think twice before you answered to other. My comments have context to each. Don't try to quote and bend my words to yours.
    Nobody has bent any words. And this is the first mention of the previous CWL, so how would anybody have known your comments "have context to each"? Not that they do, anyhow. Your comment only had any relevance to the SC CWL.

If you think CWL is fair and fine, then it is your own opinion. I had different opinions than yours but that doesn't make me or you wrong. I didn't cry, but when I read your comment, I felt sick and wanted to throw off.

Oh, by the way, you often cried in school? Sorry I don't have lollipops for ya.
    No need for the personal comments. Please stick to the topic.
    Last edited by Ajax; September 5th, 2019 at 05:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Also, you don't need to rush to TH12 to do well in CWL, you just need to be in a decent clan with a bit of strategy.

A TH9 could fight in Crystal, a TH10 could fight in Masters and earn a ton of medals.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked