Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL war win bonus of 10 star is not reasonable!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoloYolo View Post
    If there is no matchmaking, it just made people upgraded quickly to townhall 12 and destroyed the game. Was it the intention of supercell for a long time?

Even so, I didn't the fairness of the 10 star war win. They created a flawed system of dumping people together, gave out extra stars for rushed clans. What is the point of playing when players work hard and have lesser rewards?
    You could rush to TH12 too but then you are boned for regular wars and farming.

10 stars for winning seems fine to me, it separates winning clans from losing clans.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Forum Elder
    If there is no matchmaking, it just made people upgraded quickly to townhall 12 and destroyed the game. Was it the intention of supercell for a long time?

Even so, I didn't the fairness of the 10 star war win. They created a flawed system of dumping people together, gave out extra stars for rushed clans. What is the point of playing when players work hard and have lesser rewards?
    You must mean rushed 12s GET destroyed because that's what happens with rushed accounts.

10 stars seems reasonable to me, you should be rewarded for winning.

Forum Elder
    I didn't see any topic about the recent CWL update so I created this.

The CWL matching was already unfair. My clan has been always facing many clans with much higher defense and townhall levels. Now Supercell is giving out 10 star bonus for war win, it made CWL war like hell.

Who made that decision seriously?

If you want a "fair play" game, make it FAIR. If you cannot make it fair, stop calling for people to play fair.
    I didn't see it in August season War league, or I might be wrong...

Anyway, the 10 star win bonus is UNFAIR. Unless supercell can work on their cwl season matching to make thing fair, they are making people to rush their town hall and quitting the game. My clan is facing clans with 3,4 more th12, and all their defenses are much higher. What was wrong with cwl?

Seriously, whoever invented the 10 star bonus should be sent to Boombeach. He/she should run through mine fields and flamethrower.
    You cannot win with an unfair matching.

I have no choice in cwl matching. Supercell did and sorted my clan in a certain group.

When I am facing an unfair matching, you are saying I am the one who is responsible? are you nut?
    I agree for a discussion. They should remove the 10 stars war win bonus.

I threatened noone. If you didn't watch the boombeach ad, you should. It is fun. I mentioned that for people in supercell to think and work harder for player.

If supercell made things working well, nobody comes here to complain.
    No, lol. Your reasoning is funny. It is like this: You finished no1 in your class, your grade and your scores should be increased by 10 more... you could ask your teacher about it.

10 star extra is a punishment for the team who lost. It wasn't a bonus and it wasn't fair.
    Who asked them to be the same? they are different. However, because they are different it doesn't mean supercell can do whatever with it.
    Stars are something you earned through battle not a bonus!
    There you go.. I included your OP, plus all of your replies..
    First, your OP shows you havent payed attention to your wars, and never educated yourself with either the literature SC put out prior to CWL release back in October, nor bothered doing any reading prior to your post.. I assume it is simply a rant.

Next, onto the 10 star bonus..
    SC wanted some way to reward any clan that wins a particular war day, so they add a bonus 10 stars.. seems fair to me.
    In my view, I think they should have increased it for the 30v option, since there are 90 stars on the board at the start of war day.

Next.. Fairness in CWL..
    I dont know how many seasons your clan has participated in.
    If it were your first, I could understand your frustration, since the tier average you would be playing in would be above the weight of your top 15 (unless you chose 30v, then its immaterial).
    If it isnt your first, then your performance will have placed you in the tier..
    Who cares that the opposition rosters are heavier.. Since they are in the same tier, their performance must be little or no better than yours.

CWL creates rushed accounts?..
    Account building is a personal choice, and on a wider scale, a clan decision.
    Anyone has the choice whether or not to rush their account.

But how does it spoil the game?..
    In my view, it simply spoils their account.
    If that clan also does regular war, then what good is that account, once the MMA comes into play?
    And if the whole clan is doing it, then heaven help their war log.

CWL is more about account advancement than competition, except at the top tiers.
    There is no war log with cwl, so is simply a farming tool to most.
    The game is supposed to be fun.. If you dont have fun, dont play..

Lets finish on the generic term for fairness..
    It is anything that is allowed within the Terms and Conditions.
    To cry unfair over cwl mismatching always reminds me of school yards and lollipops
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; September 4th, 2019 at 08:44 PM.

I didn't see any topic about the recent CWL update so I created this.

The CWL matching was already unfair. My clan has been always facing many clans with much higher defense and townhall levels. Now Supercell is giving out 10 star bonus for war win, it made CWL war like hell.

Who made that decision seriously?

If you want a "fair play" game, make it FAIR. If you cannot make it fair, stop calling for people to play fair.
    What is “unfair” about the matchmaking? Did you mean to say “uneven”?

What is “unfair” about the bonus of 10 stars to the winner? That helps reward the winner and increases the likelihood that the clans with the most wins are the ones to be promoted. My own clan just lost out on 12 easy stars because one player missed an attack. Yeah, it hurts, but we deserve it. The other clan won, they get the 10 extra stars.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Millennial Club
    There is no fairness in CWL. You can either win or you can't. Which actually makes it perfectly fair to have no fairness.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

All we want is a system where everyone wins all the time and no one ever loses. Is that so hard?

And a participation trophy for everyone. MVP. We are all most valuable players because each contributes in his or her own special way and none are any better than anyone else.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by SSeleulc View Post
    There is no fairness in CWL. You can either win or you can't. Which actually makes it perfectly fair to have no fairness.
    I agree with this.

Supercell didn't promote fairness

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post

To cry unfair over cwl mismatching always reminds me of school yards and lollipops
    I joined the CWL before supercell created one. Supercell copied the CWL idea from a group a clasher. The CWL at the time was much different and based on weight. I would suggest you think twice before you answered to other. My comments have context to each. Don't try to quote and bend my words to yours.

If you think CWL is fair and fine, then it is your own opinion. I had different opinions than yours but that doesn't make me or you wrong. I didn't cry, but when I read your comment, I felt sick and wanted to throw off.

Oh, by the way, you often cried in school? Sorry I don't have lollipops for ya.
    Last edited by ZoloYolo; September 5th, 2019 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    You could rush to TH12 too but then you are boned for regular wars and farming.

10 stars for winning seems fine to me, it separates winning clans from losing clans.
    Ok, so you actually agree that supercell promoted townhall rushing? )

Ok, so you actually agree that supercell promoted townhall rushing? )
    Yes, the game rewards progression. In builderhall trophy pushing you are benefited by rushing ahead as fast as possible. In main base trophy pushing you are also rewarded for rushing, although you have to be a bit more strategic about it than you have to in builderhall. Rushing is the fastest way to max out and is the best for trophy pushing. CWL is also something that rewards progression.

Regular war is actually the odd one. That one is set up such progression isn't rewarded.

Why do you think it is unfair for a game like clash to reward progression in league wars?

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.