Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL war win bonus of 10 star is not reasonable!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoloYolo View Post
    I didn't see it in August season War league, or I might be wrong...

Anyway, the 10 star win bonus is UNFAIR. Unless supercell can work on their cwl season matching to make thing fair, they are making people to rush their town hall and quitting the game. My clan is facing clans with 3,4 more th12, and all their defenses are much higher. What was wrong with cwl?

Seriously, whoever invented the 10 star bonus should be sent to Boombeach. He/she should run through mine fields and flamethrower.
    Please do not threaten or harrass SuperCell staff. Think before you type, please.

And again: as several others have stated, there has been NO CHANGE to CWL - so yes, if you haven't seen this before, you are wrong, because the mechanism also was there in August, and July, and before then...

Centennial Club
    Some clans was into sandbagging back then, before they changed to 8 stars and get 100% medals, so guess they're trying to move up or not, which is why you felt it's an unfair match up in your tier.

As for the 10 stars bonus for the win has been around since the beginning of the CWL.
    Last edited by DEAN0; September 4th, 2019 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    KInd of hard to suggest there is unfair matching when there isn't any matching in the first place. CWL is performance based, depending on how you did last season determines whether you move up or down. There is no matchmaking.
    If there is no matchmaking, it just made people upgraded quickly to townhall 12 and destroyed the game. Was it the intention of supercell for a long time?

Even so, I didn't the fairness of the 10 star war win. They created a flawed system of dumping people together, gave out extra stars for rushed clans. What is the point of playing when players work hard and have lesser rewards?

I am fine with 10 star win bonus,

even though i have less th12s in line up[we are in crystal 1] , i do 15 v 15 cwl wars.
    and we hardly win 2-3 wars.. for past 4 season's consistently staying in crystal 1 league.

If we as a clan perform bad we drop , if we do well we'll rise up in ranks <matchmaking has nothing to do about it>

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Please do not threaten or harrass SuperCell staff. Think before you type, please.

And again: as several others have stated, there has been NO CHANGE to CWL - so yes, if you haven't seen this before, you are wrong, because the mechanism also was there in August, and July, and before then...
    I threatened noone. If you didn't watch the boombeach ad, you should. It is fun. I mentioned that for people in supercell to think and work harder for player.

If supercell made things working well, nobody comes here to complain.
    Last edited by ZoloYolo; September 4th, 2019 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    I am fine with 10 star win bonus,

even though i have less th12s in line up[we are in crystal 1] , i do 15 v 15 cwl wars.
    and we hardly win 2-3 wars.. for past 4 season's consistently staying in crystal 1 league.

If we as a clan perform bad we drop , if we do well we'll rise up in ranks <matchmaking has nothing to do about it>
    Stars are something you earned through battle not a bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoloYolo View Post
    Stars are something you earned through battle not a bonus!
    Clan wars and CWL work differently , with current system in place I don't see the need of removing bonus stars on win .

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements

Millennial Club
    Getting stars through winning wars is earning them through battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken1374 View Post
    Getting stars through winning wars is earning them through battle.
    No, lol. Your reasoning is funny. It is like this: You finished no1 in your class, your grade and your scores should be increased by 10 more... you could ask your teacher about it.

10 star extra is a punishment for the team who lost. It wasn't a bonus and it wasn't fair.
    Last edited by ZoloYolo; September 4th, 2019 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    Clan wars and CWL work differently , with current system in place I don't see the need of removing bonus stars on win .
    Who asked them to be the same? they are different. However, because they are different it doesn't mean supercell can do whatever with it.