Thread: How to improve my rushed th11 base

How to improve my rushed th11 base

Can you please tell me what should I upgrade next in my village .
    Last edited by joshiajay7396; September 4th, 2019 at 08:17 AM.

first max your camp /barracks / spell and Dark spell factory
    Then
    Heroes>Lab>defense Buildings

|*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|
    | GFX Group | Clan | Forum achievements |

In addition to what TerMinus Prime wrote, I'd add that you should save every single gem you have/get in order to get all five builders. Unless you already have them, that is.

Plus also advise for rush th12

Quote Originally Posted by KJRI View Post
    In addition to what TerMinus Prime wrote, I'd add that you should save every single gem you have/get in order to get all five builders. Unless you already have them, that is.
    Actually I would disagree with this for very rushed accounts. Often the reason for a lot of rush is “my builders had nothing to do”. You can control that, to some degree, by not having 5 builders. If your (more limited) builders are tied up on hero upgrades, you have fewer idle builders to do other things, so you slow the pace down while your lab and heroes are still working at 100% of what they can be. Then when the account is more balanced, you can get the builders in place.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Quali View Post
    Often the reason for a lot of rush is “my builders had nothing to do”.
    Is it? I don't think it is. More likely that there was a ton of things your builders could do, and cheaply too, but you chose instead to upgrade your TH, either because you're a young kid who just wants to get a warden (or whatever)... or you were trying to engineer your base for a competitive advantage in war.

Getting all 5 builders now will help fix your rushed base, because while you concentrate on the important upgrades mentioned above, your other builders can do the cheap defence upgrades which you've been neglecting.

Quote Originally Posted by joshiajay7396 View Post
    Can you please tell me what should I upgrade next in my village .
    Can you send a snapshot of your base and your troops? Otherwise, we're only guessing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexcrush View Post
    This is totally disgusting and disappointing TOO. Nothing new content, nothing new news. Gave a big DISLIKE