Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond League for teams who use all diamonds to win?

Diamond League for teams who use all diamonds to win?

There are teams that all use diamonds to finish every, single task and to refresh the task board, too. It's inherently unfair that regular teams have to go up against teams that use diamonds on every aspect of the derby in order to win. Maybe Hay Day should track those teams that use large amounts of diamonds to play the derby and put them in a seperate "Diamond League". I'll bet lots of people would want to be in a "premier" Diamond League! I'll bet teams would actually increase their diamond usage just to get into a Diamond League. A Diamond League would help level out the playing field and make your Champions League players a lot happier. One thing for certain is that Super Cell could be selling more diamonds and could make more money if they were to start an exclusive Diamond League.

it would be the exact opposite. they would sell way less diamonds with a diamond league. diamond teams dont spend diamonds to go up against other diamond teams; they do it for the cruel satisfaction of squashing non-diamond teams. working as intended.

imagine throwing in a few hundred dollars worth of diamonds and still ending up bottom three. who would want that?
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; 1 Week Ago at 11:26 PM.

How do you know that there are teams that use all diamonds to finish every single task? I can do town tasks and help tasks (baby farm) in less than a minute - an outside observer does not know how I got two tasks done quickly. You would only see points equal to 2 tasks done right away.

I used diamonds to open up all slots in production machines, does that count as diamond use to finish tasks?

I think your original premise is incorrect.

It's one thing to finish a few quick tasks in minutes, but if the entire 30-man derby (300 tasks) is completed in an unrealistic amount of time, say, under 3 hours, can probably assume a massive diamond dump.
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; 1 Week Ago at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    It's one thing to finish a few quick tasks in minutes, but if the entire 30-man derby (300 tasks) is completed in an unrealistic amount of time, say, under 3 hours, can probably assume a massive diamond dump.
    I have been playing derby since it started, and have never seen a 30 person derby complete all tasks in under 3 hours. That is amazing.

lol, doesn't take a lot of skill or planning to dump diamonds. Don't even need to wait for the board to refresh... just diamond through it.

do you have that happen often - 30 man derby completed all tasks in under 3 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerGirl View Post
    There are teams that all use diamonds to finish every, single task and to refresh the task board, too. It's inherently unfair that regular teams have to go up against teams that use diamonds on every aspect of the derby in order to win. Maybe Hay Day should track those teams that use large amounts of diamonds to play the derby and put them in a seperate "Diamond League". I'll bet lots of people would want to be in a "premier" Diamond League! I'll bet teams would actually increase their diamond usage just to get into a Diamond League. A Diamond League would help level out the playing field and make your Champions League players a lot happier. One thing for certain is that Super Cell could be selling more diamonds and could make more money if they were to start an exclusive Diamond League.
    It is common to see at least one or two diamond blower teams in your group of competitors each week. They buy the trophy in about 3 days. If there is little competition some will spurt a bit then hold back for a day so as not to look so obvious then spurt again to finish. The other teams are just there to make them look like they actually beat someone. When I see that, I just want to quite derby because there is not much point playing on. So it is not very fair play to those who actually play the derby all week and to earn what they make. I get so tired of being flooded with 320 boat tasks on the board as a diamond bait.

The system likely does monitor how many diamonds a team uses. The derby does not need another league. It would be fair to just put all diamond blowers together in groups of 15 so that may the best blowers win. The team that wins will do so with honor by not taking unfair advantage of strategy teams.

When they finish the derby with a perfect score (in less than one day!). That's how you know. When you factor in the 30 minute wait for new tasks to appear on the board, it is mathematically impossible to finish the derby with a perfect score in less than 24 hours unless you're using diamonds for every, single aspect of the derby. Do the math, you'll see. ��

In fact, I saw a leader post a complaint about a team he was playing against on the very first day of last week's blossom derby. That's what prompted my post. I'm seeing this happen more and more frequently. The first place winner in the blossom derby our team was in finished in two days. Since we were 5 player teams, we were only getting 2 blossom tasks at a time. Each task turns around 5 times. It cannot be completed that quickly unless diamonds were being used by all players at every step of the game.
    Last edited by BadgerGirl; 4 Days Ago at 05:13 PM.