Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Next Valley Season

  1. #21
    Pro Member AnnPan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    645
    That’s a pity. Was looking forward to earning suns by doing derby tasks. By the time the Valley starts I will be almost finished.
    Clover ’Girls' 17 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

  2. #22
    Millennial Club Sooty123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The Maldives
    Posts
    1,181
    When I click on my cone or the valley board it just shows the remaining unused tokens I have from the last season - I cannot find the valley timer countdown - what am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by Cowslips; September 9th, 2019 at 09:39 PM.
    Farm 241, Town 82
    Barn 13,350 - Silo 12,250
    kik: perky76





  3. #23
    Millennial Club Sooty123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The Maldives
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    When I click on my cone or the valley board it just shows the remaining unused tokens I have from the last season - I cannot find the valley timer countdown - what am I doing wrong?
    just solved my own problem - I had to use up all possible tokens in the shop first - now I have the countdown
    Farm 241, Town 82
    Barn 13,350 - Silo 12,250
    kik: perky76





  4. #24
    Forum Superstar LynnK2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Posts
    3,913
    I'm so eggcited that Valley Season 3 will open in 2d 10h. Let's hope it'll be amHayzing.


    ---
    Lynn
    September 9, 2019
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

  5. #25
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hunting Ghost on the Lake
    Posts
    4,177
    And now it's live, with the same map. However I appear in the left lower corner of the map.

    The full map now comes in handy, thanks again!
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

    Ghost appears randomly on the lake, well, on a regular basis. Report abuse/spam on forum.

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 136♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

  6. #26
    Pro Member AnnPan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    And now it's live, with the same map. However I appear in the left lower corner of the map.

    The full map now comes in handy, thanks again!
    Two farms in different hoods and they are both in that lower left corner. Both have ‘fix a truck’ and ‘visit fish shop’ as daily tasks. No way are they both going to find broken trucks but the map came in handy searching for fish shops
    Clover ’Girls' 17 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

  7. #27
    Pro Member porg69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    500
    More rubbish spat out by SC ... no thrills in prizes and very poor execution. I’m not a fan of broken down truck fixes when it’s a very difficult task to achieve. Furthermore they’ve reduced permit prizes which helps me make an easy decision not to participate....boooorrring !!!!!

  8. #28
    Valley is opened and chicken count is still 100.
    I bought a train valley from exclusive shop last season thinking I may use it instead of car but it's not anywhere, does anybody know what was it about?

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLady001 View Post
    Valley is opened and chicken count is still 100.
    I bought a train valley from exclusive shop last season thinking I may use it instead of car but it's not anywhere, does anybody know what was it about?
    The valley car and train are exclusive decorations.... if you purchased them, look in your shop under the "stored" tab.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    The valley car and train are exclusive decorations.... if you purchased them, look in your shop under the "stored" tab.
    Thank you😊😊

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •