Thread: Movie tickets?

Movie tickets?

I have been looking up tips for playing Hay day. Iíve run across a bunch of posts talking about some people get movie tickets you click to watch a short film then you get diamonds. Then some say theyíve never gotten these. Most of the posts were older. So Iím wondering, do these movie tickets offering diamonds still exist or is this outdated info? If they do exist, why do some get them and some donít?!?!
    Im so confused! Maybe this is something that was true at one time but is no longer offered?

I get 2 movie tickets by my mailbox everyday but you just click them to get free prizes like jams or other inventory. Never had option of watching film for diamonds!!

You get movie promo videos until you buy your first batch of diamonds. Then it changes to the dice-roll 2 random items, NEVER giving diamonds anymore. Rather unfair. My main farm doesnt get them anymore, my 4 baby farms all do.

Some people get movie tickets, some don't. It's been a bone of contention for some time.

But you don't always get diamonds. You used to,when they first started the ads. Now, you get a random prize, similar to the ones you get for clicking the two movie tickets every day. Sometimes it's 1 diamond, but more commonly it's something like a voucher, a jam, a screw, etc.
    Level 201

Here is where you can check to see if you get them. I tried watching the trailers again to see if there were still diamonds, but I only got one in 24, so I stopped watching them again

Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Wussy, you get 12 diamonds when you level up, so it's not that important :-)

Might be helpful to know that when I started playing a few years ago, I did get the movie tickets to watch ads. They would let me watch 3 or 4, I forget, but after my first real cash purchase of diamonds, now I only get the ticket and 2 items. It's usually 1 part and 1 random, never a diamond now, and no ad to watch.

I'm ok with this. Watching the ads was kind of a chore. So much so, that on my 2nd farm I purposely bought diamonds to stop the ads. Now that one only gets the ticket as well.