Thread: What legend league army works for you ?

New Bloke/Chick

What legend league army works for you ?

Hi guys. Was curious to see what armies are working for people in legends league. I havenít been having much success lately and was wondering whatís a good strategy for legends

I've personally been using a version of aq walk into lavaloonian. Generally get 2 stars and anywhere between 50-90+%.
    Occasionally get 3 stars.

Other attacks that work for others (not necessarily me): edrags, aq walk with hogs or miners, and pekkasmash.

All of these attacks have different variations. For the aq walk into lavaloonian, I was using one version of it, then modified it to my personal taste.

Millennial Club
    QC hogs and LaLo work best for me. I recently switched to LaLo and I only had one attack that was worse than a 80% 2 star. I prefer LaLo over hogs because it can work well on all bases (hogs are difficult on ring bases) and because Iím an air attacker. My army is as follows:

2 hounds
    2 wiz
    2 archers
    9 wbs
    11 minions
    20 loons
    5 healers

3 rage
    2 freeze
    1 poison
    2 haste

CC: loons, rage, slammer

Centennial Club
    My favorite army at the moment:

6 ice golems
    9 witches
    13 bowlers
    1 wizard

wall wrecker with pekka and another ice golem

3 freeze spells
    2 jump spells
    2 rage
    1 rage in cc

Find out the most promising entry position, then first send tge golems, followed by witches and bowlers. heros and ww depend on base layout, freeze for cc troops and for th.

2 star rate around 80 %, 3 star rate around 15%.

It is a bit of a span strategy, but I have little time to play these days, and it works nicely around 5.200 trophies.

Hogs and Loons variants.
    Hog ones are bit trickier right now imo especially with the huge resurgence of anti 2 ring type bases.
    But so would be Lalo if you don't know what you doing.

Centennial Club
    I have tried hogs in legends in different army compositions, but I never got stable results. It was 3 star or one star, with a relatively low two star rate. I know a lot of people are very successful with kill squad / hog armies, maybe I need more training on the timing.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    QC hogs and LaLo work best for me. I recently switched to LaLo and I only had one attack that was worse than a 80% 2 star. I prefer LaLo over hogs because it can work well on all bases (hogs are difficult on ring bases) and because Iím an air attacker. My army is as follows:

2 hounds
    2 wiz
    2 archers
    9 wbs
    11 minions
    20 loons
    5 healers

3 rage
    2 freeze
    1 poison
    2 haste

CC: loons, rage, slammer
    Could you explain a bit more about your attacking technique? Thanks.