Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recruiting help

Fresh Spawn

Recruiting help

Hi! I have joined a neighborhood with 1 person. She wants more people, and I have offered to help with recruiting. The neighborhood is Wisteria Springs. It is casual, derby optional, focus on having fun and being a good neighbor. The leader knows tips and tricks on making coins and getting ahead. Any suggestions for neighborhood description, ways to get people, etc.... I’ve played a long time, but never recruited. We want a full neighborhood. We aren’t derby focused, however. We just want nice people that help each other. Thanks in advance for any advice!
    Last edited by KountryKat; September 2nd, 2019 at 02:00 AM.

Have you considered looking for an existing neighborhood with that same focus? Might be simpler and easier in the long run.

My advice may not be exactly what you are expecting but it pertains to what you are asking.
    It might help to put in your description what the leader expects from players.... derby participation expectations, chat expectations, level requirement, etc. Try to avoid anything negative or expresses tension.
    Words like 'fun' and 'helpful' are just illusive bait words in my opinion. How much fun and help can there in a 4 or 5 player hood as compared to a 20 player hood?
    If you are an active town player, a small hood is a big downfall. You will not have enough 'pick up' visitors for personal train to select from. This is particularly important for me because I want selection to be able to pick the visitors to fill the empty spaces for each building. In a small hood there not be enough players to always make that possible.

A problem I see is that there are way too many hoods looking for players to join. Most hoods want serious derby players. Many players do not want to join a hood that is not derby competitive.
    It may be a long time before the two of you build up that hood to many players. It may never happen because there are too many hoods trying to do the same thing. For all of that time you will be missing out on the fulfillment that a large hood give to your farm playing.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Also see this sticky (can also be found at the top of NH Recruitment): https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...od-Recruitment

Good luck
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Fresh Spawn
    Wanted to update you. We have 17 members! People do check out the recruitment thread. And word of mouth goes far. One person is happy, so they tell their friends....a lot of people are just looking for a nice friendly neighborhood. Thanks!

Needing members

My neighbourhood wants active and helpful players Iím considered leader and co in this hood were 25 members and looking for 50+ level players
    Last edited by ChloeGibson; September 26th, 2019 at 03:58 AM.