Thread: some ideas about Sun Point

some ideas about Sun Point

Last valley season I lost some sun points (from truck, fish net, duck/lobster traps) because I forget that the Fuel Spin is available already.

I throw a fish net, & waiting the 🌞15, but I don't see the flying number. I lost 30 - 100 points from duck/lobster trap (@10 points). 😢

I have some ideas:
    1. Let the Sun Points keep counting after we hit 20, 50, 100..
    When we throw 4 duck traps + 3 lobsters, we can spin the wheel twice.
    In current game if I throw 2 duck + 2 lobster traps, I only get "20" point. I lost 20.

2. A small "Fuel Spin Wheel is available" icon under the level & XP bar.

I agree that sun accumulations should still occur while a spin is pending. Sometimes the Fuel spin available pop-up occurs with a delay that I already proceeded to drop another duck/lobster trap in. Several times the notification does not occur at all so a player can waste of bunch of sun making efforts at that point.

There really needs to be some sun accumulation gauge appearing on the main farm screen. Gets quite irritating and disruption to have to repeatedly jump back and forth farm/valley just to check for available spin or how many suns needed for spin.

Agree..👍👍👍.
    I am so forgetful 57/100, I remember as 97/100 when I'm back at the main farm. I'm waiting the Spin Wheel notification, when I check in Valley, I only reach 60/100. 40 more points

Now we have 3 ideas
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    Last valley season I lost some sun points (from truck, fish net, duck/lobster traps) because I forget that the Fuel Spin is available already.

I throw a fish net, & waiting the 15, but I don't see the flying number. I lost 30 - 100 points from duck/lobster trap (@10 points). 

I have some ideas:
    1. Let the Sun Points keep counting after we hit 20, 50, 100..
    When we throw 4 duck traps + 3 lobsters, we can spin the wheel twice.
    In current game if I throw 2 duck + 2 lobster traps, I only get "20" point. I lost 20.

2. A small "Fuel Spin Wheel is available" icon under the level & XP bar.
    Love, love idea 1.
    Idea 2 ok.

I wouldn’t mind IF the notification was reliable. The fact it gets ‘stopped’ by other messages such as ‘a Hackensack was collected by someone ekse’ Is really annoying.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

👍👍👍👍🙌🙌🙌
    😘😘😘💕💕💕💕💕💓💗💝

Thank you to all Hay Day team for making our dreams come true.

Can't hardly wait next Valley season 😍