Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So, how is cwl shaping up?

Centennial Club

15 cwl m2

We're doing alright, we have our usual roster members plus 2 new th12 recruits. Won the first match by 4 stars but one of the new 12s missed his attack 😑other one is ok but we are willing to help him so its all good.

We are running 14/1 (14 th12 1 th11) including the new 12 recruit. First match had 10/5. Rest of the week looks like all th12 clans so its gonna be rough. But then again one all th12 missed 3 attacks so maybe luck be on our side

I always do what I can, but 15 accounts take too much time.

Here in silver I its hard to get promoted, but its because of my poor attacking skills.

our:
    1*th12-1*th10-2*th9-11*th8
    ------------------------------------
    1*th12-2*th11-5*th10-6*th9-1*th8
    1*th11-6*th10-2*th8-1*th7-3*th6
    3*th12-1*th11-5*th10-5*th9-1*th8

We now hold third place, with one victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefenclog42 View Post
    A month will pass and you’ll do it to yourself again, nature of the beast.
    I thought I’d mix it up this time and do 30vs30 in gold1, I thought there would be more viable targets for the th9’s.
    Our first match is against 9 th12’s, 10 th11’s, 9 th10’s and 2 th9’s.
    We have 18 th9’s, 2 Th8’s, and 2 th7’s in our line up lol.
    I wouldn’t be aspiring to get promoted to gold1.
    We are looking forward to a demotion hopefully

yeah mate lol.. We do tend to set ourselves up month after month..
    You sure set yourselves a challenge.. Is only cwl, so play it out and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post
    I always do what I can, but 15 accounts take too much time.

Here in silver I its hard to get promoted, but its because of my poor attacking skills.

our:
    1*th12-1*th10-2*th9-11*th8
    ------------------------------------
    1*th12-2*th11-5*th10-6*th9-1*th8
    1*th11-6*th10-2*th8-1*th7-3*th6
    3*th12-1*th11-5*th10-5*th9-1*th8

We now hold third place, with one victory.
    Think of all that practice mate lol..
    Myself, i got two 0 stars on day 2.. much like yourself, time is an issue..
    If I'd looked above that 11 towards the 12s, would have noticed they were rushed so easier..
    Never mind, I will survive..

As I sit here, I already know its the top dogs today, and when I looked earlier they had 39 stars from 13 attacks.. Their bottom 5 bases are 11s sitting below 2 th10s.. Hopefully 1 cannon wonders..
    Demotion is already unlikely, but boy, there is some firepower even in Gold these days..

We soldier on mate.. Dust ourselves down and go again..

interesting.
    we sure aint top and we sure aint bottom, and we got promoted last month ☺ again.

if our cw log was like our cwl log it be mostly green, which it's not

New clan, new war performance! First place (barely but shush), and the matchups seem fair. Of course it is silver league with a bunch of noobs, but there isn’t constant edrag spam going around like a virus which is nice. Learned my lesson from last month where I was stuck with th12s and the freaking giga Tesla melting my army.

I kinda feel bad tho, I’ve been on the wrong side of unfair matchups and the first clan we faced had th4s facing our th9s. It’s never fun to be on the bad side of bad matchups. I try to go as high as I can, but I must do what’s right for the clan. Idk whether they were clans that fell apart or clans that are sister clans, but I almost hate being on this side of the bad matchups.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 49 Queen: 47 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Quote Originally Posted by 0x0000000167 View Post
    interesting.
    we sure aint top and we sure aint bottom, and we got promoted last month ☺ again.

if our cw log was like our cwl log it be mostly green, which it's not
    Is nice to get a little run going with cwl mate.. always good for morale.. Keep going till you hit that wall.. have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    New clan, new war performance! First place (barely but shush), and the matchups seem fair. Of course it is silver league with a bunch of noobs, but there isn’t constant edrag spam going around like a virus which is nice. Learned my lesson from last month where I was stuck with th12s and the freaking giga Tesla melting my army.

I kinda feel bad tho, I’ve been on the wrong side of unfair matchups and the first clan we faced had th4s facing our th9s. It’s never fun to be on the bad side of bad matchups. I try to go as high as I can, but I must do what’s right for the clan. Idk whether they were clans that fell apart or clans that are sister clans, but I almost hate being on this side of the bad matchups.
    yeah zeldagod.. Is all ups or downs around our levels.. Being on the winning side thru silver was punishing mate.. was hard to keep coming back each day, doing 13 or 14 raids, reloading, then rinse repeat next day..
    Am finding being in the light clan at least makes scoring stars more important..
    Still a slog, with no planning time, and a pre cooked army, but better than waltzing thru each day still.

each to their own I guess.. Having too much firepower is way more boring than too little IMO tho.

My own clan got demoted from M1 (due to a missed attack ugh) and we are back in M2 and it sure is getting stronger. Every clan in our league has more than 15 th12s. That doesn't mean they will all have 15 th12s in every war of course, but we are seeing way more th12s than in the past. There was a time in M2 when we were regularly facing several th11s and occasionally a th10. My own clan did fine in M2 with 3-5 th11s not that long ago but I don't think we would now.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    My own clan got demoted from M1 (due to a missed attack ugh) and we are back in M2 and it sure is getting stronger. Every clan in our league has more than 15 th12s. That doesn't mean they will all have 15 th12s in every war of course, but we are seeing way more th12s than in the past. There was a time in M2 when we were regularly facing several th11s and occasionally a th10. My own clan did fine in M2 with 3-5 th11s not that long ago but I don't think we would now.
    My clan is doing 30vs30 for the first time in gold1.
    First time all the other clans have been active as well. Not sure if ppl not able to get last minute recruits has kept a lot of clans out or if it the difference between 15vs15 and 30vs30 down here.
    Enemy clans have had anywhere between 9 to 14 th12ís so far. It has been ed spam after ed spam down here.
    Last war we got stomped 86 stars to our 23.
    Currently in 7th place
    Last edited by Beefenclog42; November 5th, 2019 at 01:23 PM.

Centennial Club
    We won the first 2days. We face a clan that misses like 3-4 attacks everyday on day 7 so i think we should have at least 3 wins this season.

Here's a tip for you guys. Try to finish all attacks before the last hour or so or you'll be under pressure and other clanmates will end up worrying when X or Y will hit. Saves the stress

Yeah I been noticing this too. This cwl group it looks like 6 all 15 th12 clans, us with 14 th 12s, and somehow one clan with 10 th12s 5 th11s. Are we in the same cwl group lol

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #130
    We got demoted from M3 last season playing 2-3 TH11s. OK, if we had been better attackers, there were at least 2 wars we should have won, but that was M3, not M2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)