Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 215

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So, how is cwl shaping up?

  1. #201
    Forum Superstar joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    3,027
    Just as a heads up for anyone that is unsure..
    The 2 day CWL sign up period started 2 hours ago..

  2. #202
    If anyone does a Masters1 search 15v15, please let me know how long it took.

    Edit, update: took us 1.5 hours
    Last edited by 2222; 6 Days Ago at 09:01 PM.

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

  3. #203
    Forum Superstar joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    3,027
    Well, another season, another uphill slog..
    The clans in G2 seem a little bigger still.. Most can finish with a 10 at 15v.. Half my roster are 9s..

    Chances are that they are mainly rushed, but they get the luxury of dips for the most part against me..
    Only 1 clan is somewhat the same size as me.. Gold weight will be interesting.. So far as recommended target, I guess many of mine will be looking low lol.
    Happy days indeed.

  4. #204
    This thread has become a good place for people to discuss CWL without it being responses to the "no matchmaking in CWL" moan thread.

    We haven't spun yet, we generally try to squeeze as much regular war as possible and spin at the end, plus I think you generally have better luck spinning at the end.

    But most tiers are getting heavier, I think we won 5 of 7 last time in Crystal 1 so I'm going to be conservative and say we will win 4 of 7.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 6 Days Ago at 05:17 AM.

  5. #205
    Forum Veteran Thegreatpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Well, another season, another uphill slog..
    The clans in G2 seem a little bigger still.. Most can finish with a 10 at 15v.. Half my roster are 9s..

    Chances are that they are mainly rushed, but they get the luxury of dips for the most part against me..
    Only 1 clan is somewhat the same size as me.. Gold weight will be interesting.. So far as recommended target, I guess many of mine will be looking low lol.
    Happy days indeed.

    You should see Crystal 1. we are demoting for sure. first war is 25 th12, 5 11. i am thinking maxers are getting pushed down the tiers in CWL.

  6. #206
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    You should see Crystal 1. we are demoting for sure. first war is 25 th12, 5 11. i am thinking maxers are getting pushed down the tiers in CWL.
    It seems to me that the Gold and Crystal tiers are growing rapidly compared to the other leagues. Once TH13 drops it will be very interesting...
    Popovichtown - #89UPV0PGU
    Clan Tag: #GYVQY9Q9
    TH12 - Level 172 - 42/56/22
    892 War Stars and Counting
    PB: 5104

  7. #207
    Forum Veteran Thegreatpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    1,736
    One thing I'm not understanding. I'm in another clan that is also in Crystal 1 but they roll 15v. first war 7 th12, 8 th11. so Crystal 1 15v seems significantly weaker than 30v. I just don't understand why.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 5 Days Ago at 12:39 PM.

  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    One thing I'm not understanding. I'm in another clan that is also in Crystal 1 but they roll 15v. first war 7 th12, 8 th11. so Crystal 1 15v seems significantly weaker than 30v. I just don't understand why.
    That is unusually low for Crystal 1. Last season most of our wars we faced 10-12 TH12s, while we had 12, and won every war. This season in masters 3 we have 14 TH12, and will still probably struggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  9. #209
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    8,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    That is unusually low for Crystal 1. Last season most of our wars we faced 10-12 TH12s, while we had 12, and won every war. This season in masters 3 we have 14 TH12, and will still probably struggle.
    We do 15x15

    We were in Crystal 1 last season first 6 wars we saw VERY few TH10s and only 1 TH below TH10. Last war was a dead clan that filled with TH3s for the guy who spun to pick up medals as only 1 base attacked each day for 7 days. But 1st 6 days were 12s or 11s in spots 1-13 at least every war.

    We got demoted and are in Crystal 2. 3 clans seem to be running 11+ TH12s and we'll likely lose those 3 wars convincingly assuming they have reasonable participation. The other 4 wars seem to be a relative mix of 12/11/10 where we should be competitive if we show up.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  10. #210
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    oblivion
    Posts
    870
    masters 3

    we have 17 th12, 10 th11, and 3 th10

    first enemy has 30 5 star th12 *facepalms*
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •