Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So, how is cwl shaping up?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #161
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    You can probably expect to find an average of 8 TH12 in Crsytal 2, we are in Crystal 1 and I think the average is around 12 TH12.
    We have been finding lower than that this season. We have 13 TH12 and two TH11, and only one war have our opponents had as many as 12 TH12. Most have had 9-10. Hence the fact we are going to win the league by over 30 stars.

Of course one group of 8 doesn't say much about the averages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I've seen that guess here on the forums, but if it was me that is not the route I'd go. Maybe I'm wrong, but I consider the level 5 giga well worth the weight on defense (the level 1 is huge weight, not worth it other than all the offense that can come with it). So, if they are looking to control engineering a bit sort of like they did with requiring all defenses being built and making the hall a weapon, I think the best route to go is to make the lab a weapon. If players want the new levels of troops/spells, they need to build that new defense. Whether they will do that or not, I don't know, but that is what I would do if they want another curb on engineering. They may not. They may think the requirement to build everything to upgrade already eliminates effective engineering at th13 anyway.
    As an update I was thinking in terms of an engineering counter but in a discussion on another thread I can see why many are guessing this about the giga.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #163
    Although there are still 3.5 hours to go, both we and the 2nd placed clan have completed our attacks, and we have won the league by 34 stars.

The lowest we scored this season was 32, the most scored against us was 27 (which were in the same war, against the clan who bhave come second).

And one of our players (not me!) hit a perfect 21 stars!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

We got matched with 3 Korean and 2 Chinese clans in Champ 1.
    Naturally we're now in Champ 2. Damn, those Asian kids are good.

crystal 1, we are going 7-0 but still likely not getting promoted

a clan we beat has 10 more stars than us starting day 7, helps they had 17 th12 to our 13, and the rest th11 where we had a few th10, makes it easier for them to earn more stars on other opponents

but i guess we have bragging points that we beat them in a head on war

Update top clan managed to lose again today by 1 star and my clan took first with the 10 star bonus fir our 7th win, so promoted to master
    Last edited by LokiGodOfChaos; 5 Days Ago at 02:40 AM. Reason: Update
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Forum Legend
    Just had a really strange war on D7. The clan we are against is a L6 clan in Crystal 1 so at some point they must have been active with a number of Th12s. But right now there are only 6 members in the clan, and no they aren’t bouncing back from a mother clan.

their war roster consists on 1 rushed TH11, 1 TH 8, 1 TH7 and 12 TH3s. Yes that’s right TH3.

they have scored 11 stars total for the 7 days of Cw. Just a little oddity we ran into.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Just had a really strange war on D7. The clan we are against is a L6 clan in Crystal 1 so at some point they must have been active with a number of Th12s. But right now there are only 6 members in the clan, and no they aren’t bouncing back from a mother clan.

their war roster consists on 1 rushed TH11, 1 TH 8, 1 TH7 and 12 TH3s. Yes that’s right TH3.

they have scored 11 stars total for the 7 days of Cw. Just a little oddity we ran into.
    Hmm. They obviously needed 15 or 30 to spin..
    maybe this is a symptom of the new recruitment tool..
    There may well be a lot of shuffling until things settle down again..
    No longer do you have to go searching for a clan.. Just wait for them to come for you.

Millennial Club
    Just had a really strange war on D7. The clan we are against is a L6 clan in Crystal 1 so at some point they must have been active with a number of Th12s. But right now there are only 6 members in the clan, and no they arenít bouncing back from a mother clan.

their war roster consists on 1 rushed TH11, 1 TH 8, 1 TH7 and 12 TH3s. Yes thatís right TH3.

Some clans will alternate months with full th12 roster to a full roster of TH3 dummy account. They get to dominate their competition to stroke their ego.

If you check clashofstats.com for member history, you can see who was on the clan. You can see where they went. In some cases, it may just be one guy with all 15 accounts.
    Last edited by move4ward; 4 Days Ago at 04:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well don't play it then. The game is all about having fun. If you don't find that aspect of it to be fun, then don't play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    What evidence I have seen suggests that most people are finding it fun. But obviously, not everybody will.

They last played in June, when they used a normal-looking TH9-12 roster. So it looks like a dead clan that someone has filled enough to hit the search button.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Centennial Club

15 cwl in M2

Alright so we finished this cwl season and we performed great despite being underdogs, we had 13/2 ( 13 th12 2 th11). We finished 3rd with 268stars, a new record for us so far, going 5-2.

311stars 9067%, 269stars 8305%, 268stars 8110%, 265 stars 8083%, 224 stars 7844%, 208 stars 7151%, 208stars 7033%, 150 stars 5759%.

Day 1 we faced a 10/5. I felt sorry for them because they were joint stars but finished 7th. We won 32-28 and they went 5-2 this season
    Day 2 we faced an all 12. We barely won 32-31 and they went 2-5, 5th
    Day 3 we faced another all 12. Lost 27-31 and they went 5-2, 4th
    Day 4 we faced all 12. Lost 29-34 and they went 7-0, 1st
    Day 5 we faced all 12 again. Nail-biting win of 29-29 they missed 1 attack lol. They went 5-2, 2nd
    Day 6 we faced the last all 12. Won 34-30 and they went 2-5, 6th
    Day 7 we faced a 12/3. Won 35-15 and they went 0-7, 8th. They didn't bother to fill ccs I dunno why

Our strategy was our lower 12s and 11s 2star the max defense 12s and we made it work mostly. Also, one other thing that helped us was to use all 15 hits before the last 1-2hrs. Saves some stress.

We did put in 2 new th12 recruits via recruitment tool but were unwillingly following the rules and made silly excuses on missing hits lol. They shortly left when they weren't in the cwl war anymore without saying anything. I guess they were clanless for a reason. We learnt the hard way unfortunately but oh well. Looks like the best way is for your trusted clan members to upgrade rather than relying too much on new recruits.

M2 is getting more and more necessary to field an all th12 lineup, just my opinion. Skill starts to matter around this point, rather than having the best bases. 2nd place was a good example, they had the strongest bases (even 1st place clan was weaker) but had bad strategy and sometimes missed attacks