Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So, how is cwl shaping up?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    Our CWL is over, we gonna be back in Champ 1. Will finish with 320+ stars, have couple attacks remaining in the last war.
    Close to 50 triples. Ppl who were 3starring like once in a blue moon at TH12, now finished with 5-6 triples. Our 3star hitrate went from around 20% to 45%.
    TH13 is totally broken. I really really hope there's a balance patch coming soon. Yeti spam attacks are out of control. Lvl 20 Royal Champ is absolutely bonkers. And no, it's not cuz defenses ain't max yet, offense is just OP for a long long time now, it's a trend for the game to get easier and easier.
    Congrats on your three star rate and thanks for reminding the rest of us TH13s how pathetic our attacking skills are down in Masters. We dont see anything close to that 3 star rate. I guess from your perspective it is broken and easy, for the vast majority of us, not so much.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #292
    Our CWL is over, we gonna be back in Champ 1. Will finish with 320+ stars, have couple attacks remaining in the last war.
    Close to 50 triples. Ppl who were 3starring like once in a blue moon at TH12, now finished with 5-6 triples. Our 3star hitrate went from around 20% to 45%.
    TH13 is totally broken. I really really hope there's a balance patch coming soon. Yeti spam attacks are out of control. Lvl 20 Royal Champ is absolutely bonkers. And no, it's not cuz defenses ain't max yet, offense is just OP for a long long time now, it's a trend for the game to get easier and easier.
    Just because a clan of ulta elite llayers can get 40% 3 stars, probably most of those against bases that aren't fully maxed, and haven't been redesigned to take best advantage of changes does NO mean "TH13 is totally broken".

You are not remotely representative of most players.

I do not for one moment believe that most players are getting much more than 10% 3 stars. I know I'm not even getting that, nor getting that many against me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

How does a 45% 3 star rate with max attacks against less than max defense represent a broken CWL, especially since your clan was apparently the best at it out of the 8 in your group?

It will be interesting to see how this compares to the actual averages for C1 and C2 when Onyx posts the numbers.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidmachine View Post
    It's actually not in the way of complaint. It's to explain how the system is not working as expected or how people misuse the system. The issue is not having TH9 in the clan for CWL, the issue is clans having top-notch TH12 and 13 at top and still coming with rushed(badly rushed) TH12 and 11 at the bottom. The clan we matched already got strong Top players, we are already loosing with that strength of their clan. My issue is why you need to add those rushed Ths at the bottom. Earlier it was a case where there were one or two such clans in the group which was getting the benefit of that, but this time almost all clan in group doing that. So it prooves that people are moving toward rushing. SuperCell changed things so people don't rush but at the same time a few new game features are promoting rushing and making the game unfair.
    People are going to rush for CWL because they perceive it as gaining the upper hand. It can help to rush but it will be a huge detriment to regular wars and it is not as helpful as people think. We faced a clan this CWL with 10 more TH12s than us and won by 26 stars.

The extra 10-20 medals isn't worth the less loot you get farming, or being outmatched in every war, it is the noob "need it now, need it quick" mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    9 to 10 13s, 10 to 11 12s, 8 to 10 11s, 2 10s. We arent accepting anything lower than 11 now and expect to move our 10s up pretty quickly. I'm actually pretty happy finishing second. Some of our guys are itching to move up. I think we need minimum 15 13s to be competitive in masters.
    Wow, that is pretty close to us but it think we ended up with a slightly better draw. It looks like we will end up moving up to masters 3. We are currently in war for 1st place and 9-10 stars ahead on the same attacks.

Our clan was itching not to move up, we went up a few months ago and I think we only won 1 war and got demoted so our take was considerably less.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Wow, that is pretty close to us but it think we ended up with a slightly better draw. It looks like we will end up moving up to masters 3. We are currently in war for 1st place and 9-10 stars ahead on the same attacks.

Our clan was itching not to move up, we went up a few months ago and I think we only won 1 war and got demoted so our take was considerably less.
    What is your roster like compared to then? if it has upgraded more than the average clan, you will likely do better than your last try (although there is some luck in who you happened to be grouped with).

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Oh dear, ended up finishing second and getting promoted to Gold 2.

Not really what my mini clans needs with our current line up:

4 x Town Hall 9, 4 x Town Hall 8, 7 x Town hall 7 and 1 x Town Hall 6

Won 4 out of 7 rounds, lost our last round 31 to 32.

Lost against the top clan 7 - 45! They had 2 x town hall 13, 4 x town hall 12, 2 x town hall 11, 6 x Town hall 10 and 1 x Town Hall 9.

We also faced a clan that finished 3rd that consisted of 1 x town hall 13, 6 x town hall 12 and 8 town hall 11. Managed to get 8 stars.
    This clan should have been in first or second at the end of the league if only they had showed up.

Not too sure if it's worth playing next season as with my current line up it's going to be 7 days of misery instead of just 2 rounds of it this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck77 View Post
    Oh dear, ended up finishing second and getting promoted to Gold 2.

Not really what my mini clans needs with our current line up:

4 x Town Hall 9, 4 x Town Hall 8, 7 x Town hall 7 and 1 x Town Hall 6

Won 4 out of 7 rounds, lost our last round 31 to 32.

Lost against the top clan 7 - 45! They had 2 x town hall 13, 4 x town hall 12, 2 x town hall 11, 6 x Town hall 10 and 1 x Town Hall 9.

We also faced a clan that finished 3rd that consisted of 1 x town hall 13, 6 x town hall 12 and 8 town hall 11. Managed to get 8 stars.
    This clan should have been in first or second at the end of the league if only they had showed up.

Not too sure if it's worth playing next season as with my current line up it's going to be 7 days of misery instead of just 2 rounds of it this time.
    lol mate.. Thought I had problems.
    What level is the mini clan at?
    You could probably just leave a minder at that one, and respawn in one of the silvers with your breakdown..
    Keep the mini for another day.

Mini Clan is level 8, I could do that or I'm considering letting our overspill go in for league from our feeder next time.

Our main clan finished second in Masters 2 (15 vs 15) our highest yet and our feeder got promoted to Crystal 2 (30 vs 30) finishing second. Again highest finish yet for them but it does mean the town hall 9 will struggle for a place next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck77 View Post
    Mini Clan is level 8, I could do that or I'm considering letting our overspill go in for league from our feeder next time.

Our main clan finished second in Masters 2 (15 vs 15) our highest yet and our feeder got promoted to Crystal 2 (30 vs 30) finishing second. Again highest finish yet for them but it does mean the town hall 9 will struggle for a place next time.
    great season all round then.. Congrats