Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So, how is cwl shaping up?

Our first season in C2 went pretty well. We went 4-3 and finished in 4th with 223 stars. From my observations, the clans weren't all that different than the C3 clans, they were just stronger and all but 1 clan in our group used almost all their attacks in each war.

It will indeed be very different next month as there will be a lot more TH13s. We will likely have an advantage up top as at least 6 of our TH12s will be going up.
    Popovichtown - #89UPV0PGU
    Clan Tag: #GYVQY9Q9
    TH12 - Level 179 - 45/59/25
    958 War Stars and Counting
    PB: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Nice one.. Rolled straight thru.. You may well be ready for M1
    Thanks. I figure we might win 1 or 2, but I am ready to get smashed in Master 1.

Is that time again, I guess.. G1 this time.. Couple of minutes search time for 15v..
    Not a lot of growth from my side as per usual, although my main is looking better each month..
    Is a pretty big jump from last season.. But if history repeats, one or two wont make much of a fist.. See how it goes..

20x 13s in the group, as well as mine..
    One clan have 5 of them, and a couple have 4.
    1 roster is real heavy.. They won their group last 3 seasons, so guess they may be headed north..

Still wondering if waiting till day 2 would give an easier time.. Allow the more war orientated to get started..
    Maybe in gold, it will be more about activity than talent still.. Up against it weight wise tho..
    Looking forward to getting kicked off.

Gold 3, I’m the leader this time. First war was rough, but after some stern talks from yours truly we jumped from 7th to I think 4th in one hour. So overall not bad, except my mirror was a half-maxed th13 so yeah had to go pretty low

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 46 Queen: 44 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Gold 3, I’m the leader this time. First war was rough, but after some stern talks from yours truly we jumped from 7th to I think 4th in one hour. So overall not bad, except my mirror was a half-maxed th13 so yeah had to go pretty low
    Just keep plugging away mate.. It usually works out ok..
    Am nearing the end of day 2.. Will lose for the 2nd day running..
    Only seen 3x 9s in the two oppo lists so far.. I/we carry 7 into each war.. Am seeing more 13s than 9s.. goodness knows what the higher tiers look like.
    Only 23 stars scored each day too.. But will likely still be enough over 7 days, and last 3 days are against the 3 at the bottom..
    happy days

2 accounts in 2 different champs 2 clans.

Everyone is th13 (fairly obvious) but the range of upgrading done to heroes and defences is great. There is the odd base with no or 1 scattershot but 14/15 each war are all fairly well upgraded ( most have upgraded infernos,EA,xbows and CCS as expected)

The people in our clans (and the enemies) who are behind are the recently maxed 12s who didn't have a hoard of medals,buy gold passes or buy offers,though this seems a minority.

Also,the scoring seems higher this month,which is to be expected with max or near max offence and sub max defences.

No complaints,just stating what I see.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybod View Post
    2 accounts in 2 different champs 2 clans.

Everyone is th13 (fairly obvious) but the range of upgrading done to heroes and defences is great. There is the odd base with no or 1 scattershot but 14/15 each war are all fairly well upgraded ( most have upgraded infernos,EA,xbows and CCS as expected)

The people in our clans (and the enemies) who are behind are the recently maxed 12s who didn't have a hoard of medals,buy gold passes or buy offers,though this seems a minority.

Also,the scoring seems higher this month,which is to be expected with max or near max offence and sub max defences.

No complaints,just stating what I see.
    Nice update crazybod.. sure answers those pre cwl questions.

Getting absolutely Hammered this CWL by Mass TH13’s - Was to be Expected.

Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    Getting absolutely Hammered this CWL by Mass TH13’s - Was to be Expected.
    The level on electro and loon made a big difference.. With the rage n freeze, bases at my standard cant come close to holding.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Just keep plugging away mate.. It usually works out ok..
    Am nearing the end of day 2.. Will lose for the 2nd day running..
    Only seen 3x 9s in the two oppo lists so far.. I/we carry 7 into each war.. Am seeing more 13s than 9s.. goodness knows what the higher tiers look like.
    Only 23 stars scored each day too.. But will likely still be enough over 7 days, and last 3 days are against the 3 at the bottom..
    happy days
    Our first match in gold 1 this season was against 5 th13ís, 2 th12ís, 4 th11ís, 4 th10ís. Not lucky enough to match any th9ís yet
    Last edited by Beefenclog42; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:52 PM.