Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So, how is cwl shaping up?

So, how is cwl shaping up?

Just curious.. Mismatch thread season is on us again.
    Since I moved my accounts to the mini, I did last season in Silver 1.
    This season is Gold 3, which I had read would see bigger rosters there.. Have spun 15v.

But, on initial observation, it seems no better than last time, on the whole..
    There is one clan with 6x 12s, finishing with a 10.
    Another clan can match our top end, but has a low bottom end.
    Most dont even have a chance.
    And all of the clans have poor war logs.. Not a one of them even achieving a 1:1 ratio.

We are running 2x 12, 4x 10, rest 9.
    What struck me most, is that 5 of the clans appear to have messed up the search, and only carry a 15 account enrolment roster.
    It would seem obvious to me that weights per tier should be growing season on season, yet I am still only seeing a couple of challengers.
    I do, however, appreciate that I am still punching below my weight.
    But, Any change in the upper middle tiers?

Millennial Club
    Gold 3 the clans that win are the ones that have 75% of their people attack every war.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

Yeah. Sure looks like its shaping up to be same as silver and bronze
    Maybe next season then

We are in Masters1 playing 15v15. 6 of the clans have over 15 th12s. However, despite our clan having 20 th12s, we probably won't have 15 th12s in any of the wars, so it is hard to judge just based on numbers until we get to the actual wars. The last time we were in M1 we got spanked and sent back to M2.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Good luck 2222.. Fingers crossed for you

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    We are in Masters1 playing 15v15. 6 of the clans have over 15 th12s. However, despite our clan having 20 th12s, we probably won't have 15 th12s in any of the wars, so it is hard to judge just based on numbers until we get to the actual wars. The last time we were in M1 we got spanked and sent back to M2.
    We were in M1 last season with about a dozen TH12s and got our rear end’s cleaned as well. M2 seems to be where we belong right now too.
    Last edited by Tosti111; September 1st, 2019 at 11:30 PM.

I'll let you know in seven days. Hard to tell so far. I expect a tough round after promotion to crystal 1. Our lower third is a bit light
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    We were in M1 last season with about a dozen TH12s and got our rear end’s cleaned as well. M2 seems to be where we belong right now too.
    Oh mate. You have a decision time.
    You can either get comfortable, and camp in M2 for a while, or take a deep breath and push again straight away.
    Beauty of cwl tho, is that there arent really any losers for active clans.. Bottom line is success is measured in medal totals.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    I'll let you know in seven days. Hard to tell so far. I expect a tough round after promotion to crystal 1. Our lower third is a bit light
    Yeah mate, the one attack rule gives cwl a whole different feel.
    Everyone on the roster can make a difference.. A huge change to the norm for someone that tinkers with the roster like me in regular war.
    I am enjoying the change.. If only I had more time to do my donating and attacks each day.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Oh mate. You have a decision time.
    You can either get comfortable, and camp in M2 for a while, or take a deep breath and push again straight away.
    Beauty of cwl tho, is that there arent really any losers for active clans.. Bottom line is success is measured in medal totals.
    After we got sent back to M2 we just continued to try our hardest to make it back to M1. It makes it more fun. Now that we made it back, we might get smacked again and go back to M2, but that is ok. We still had fun trying our best to make it there. Our goal this season is to try to not get demoted. We know going into it we aren't going to compete at the top.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Same position here. Our bottom 3 are th10's with heroes and walls to max. We picked up a near max th12 and a couple stronger 11's and appear to be in a group of what seems to be almost entirely "dragon rushers" so it might just come down to getting anti-drag bases to keep their % low and pulling a few 3 stars in the middle and top.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.