Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So, how is cwl shaping up?

Quote Originally Posted by JtB View Post
    Clans should have the option to stay in Master 1 or advance to Champion league after winning Master 1.
    Who would decide? A co-leader? Sounds like more headaches for customer service

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Who would decide? A co-leader? Sounds like more headaches for customer service
    Whoever starts the CWL war search would decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    So you are saying that unless SC allow 30v30 in champs3, there should be no promotion from Masters 1 for clans playing 30v this time?

While I am sure there would be clans unhappy about being promoted and having to go down to 15v, Iam surethere would alsobe some unhappy about not being able to be promoted unless they switched to 15 first.
    Best situation would be give the first place clans in Masters1 30v30 a choice of moving up to Champs3 or staying in Masters1.

Second best would be just keep them in Masters1 and have a policy that in order to get into Champs3 15v15 you need to take first in Masters1 15v15. It doesn't make a lot of sense that the top 30v30 goes into 15v15 in my opinion.

Coming in third place is the current situation: clans doing well in 30v30 Masters1 have to lose on purpose to avoid getting kicked out of the 30v30 wars completely. It makes zero sense to me to force a 30v30 clan to sit out 15 of their mates in 15v15. Maybe I'm missing something. The top clans in 15v15 Champs1 get to come right back and try again next season. The top clans in 30v30 M1 should have that option too.

I hope Darian sees this. I'm interested to hear the reasoning for not allowing 30v30 clans to continue playing 30v30 when they take first in M1. (Or, maybe it is on the list of possible changes.)
    Last edited by 2222; 6 Days Ago at 12:05 AM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #414
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Best situation would be give the first place clans in Masters1 30v30 a choice of moving up to Champs3 or staying in Masters1.

Second best would be just keep them in Masters1 and have a policy that in order to get into Champs3 15v15 you need to take first in Masters1 15v15. It doesn't make a lot of sense that the top 30v30 goes into 15v15 in my opinion.

Coming in third place is the current situation: clans doing well in 30v30 Masters1 have to lose on purpose to avoid getting kicked out of the 30v30 wars completely. It makes zero sense to me to force a 30v30 clan to sit out 15 of their mates in 15v15. Maybe I'm missing something. The top clans in 15v15 Champs1 get to come right back and try again next season. The top clans in 30v30 M1 should have that option too.

I hope Darian sees this. I'm interested to hear the reasoning for not allowing 30v30 clans to continue playing 30v30 when they take first in M1. (Or, maybe it is on the list of possible changes.)
    I can see your argument, but currently any clan at any level up to Masters 1 can choose which size they want to fight at next season, regardless of what they were this time, and regardless of promotion or relegation. But have no choice about whether they get promoted or relegated.

Giving them the choice of whether to get promoted or not (which I agree is the best option) could be significant work, and could risk skewing the numbers. You would also then get players in other clans coming top but wanting to stay in their current league asking why they couldn't choose. Which opens a whole new can of worms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I can see your argument, but currently any clan at any level up to Masters 1 can choose which size they want to fight at next season, regardless of what they were this time, and regardless of promotion or relegation. But have no choice about whether they get promoted or relegated.

Giving them the choice of whether to get promoted or not (which I agree is the best option) could be significant work, and could risk skewing the numbers. You would also then get players in other clans coming top but wanting to stay in their current league asking why they couldn't choose. Which opens a whole new can of worms.
    Master 1 30 vs 30 is the only CWL league where they are not allowed to do 30 vs 30 if they advance unlike all of the others below it. The clans below Master 1 have absolutely no reasonable basis to complain that they should be able to stay in their league as well if they win their respective league.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #416
    Quote Originally Posted by JtB View Post
    Master 1 30 vs 30 is the only CWL league where they are not allowed to do 30 vs 30 if they advance unlike all of the others below it. The clans below Master 1 have absolutely no reasonable basis to complain that they should be able to stay in their league as well if they win their respective league.
    That won't stop them for a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)