Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dissapointed

i think the rewards are easy mode Clash, which is good and bad. It's a nice way of getting people to pay a $6 monthly subscription for their accounts. That was a great idea for revenue, for sure.

Yeah and it's a great way to level up or to push

Centennial Club
    Are you crazy? It is DEFINITELY worth it. Each rune cost ~$50 EACH, making more than $250 worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    Are you crazy? It is DEFINITELY worth it. Each rune cost ~$50 EACH, making more than $250 worth.
    Do you know anyone spending $50 on a rune? I don’t.

That doesn’t mean I don’t think the gold pass is a good deal. I think it is even though I’m maxed since I get roughly 500 gems when I take the gem option instead of the books, etc. Add that to the faster training and one gem donations and I’m happy.
    Last edited by 2222; 1 Week Ago at 07:59 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I know the spelling is wrong 😂 all good guys. No worries i dont react to it.. thanks for standing up for me 😄 clash on 👌👍

Ironically this is the most valued pass after, of course, the last one (coz it was the anniversary pass).

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    I like how darian said ... yet.
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 300 - 31m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.5b spoils - 3.7k stars - Full Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    It's one thing to make a joke about a buddy you are sitting around a table drinking a few beers with on a Friday night, totally different situation when the focus of the joke is an error by a complete stranger that you don't even know, and have no idea what thier reaction will be.
    Irrelevant when I am not poking fun at anyone. There was no target in what I said. If I was the person who spelt the word wrong initially, and then read the post I made, I would have laughed. Obviously some people have a different sense of humour. I will remember that and be sure to avoid these forums as I've been doing lately, because of posts such as yours.

Have a nice day now.

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.