Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dissapointed

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Iíll be making it rain this month

Except my mom isnít letting me buy the pass yet since I bought a special pack two days ago. She said maybe later tho so thatís a plus
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    It's just hard to wait for 2 weeks to completely upgrade your perks . which you could buy a season pass or even year pass with discounts so you won't lose perks each month
    That would be a nice idea. A yearly season pass for £60 or $70 equivalent. But that would be too advantageous

Pro Member
    Maybe in the Future..

Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    Lol

That would be a nice idea. A yearly season pass for £60 or $70 equivalent. But that would be too advantageous

Guess it's a matter of personal preference. Builder potions are not a big deal to me. I tend to sell them. Lab is the bottleneck, not builder time. This round offers both books of spells and fighting. That's a month of lab time for th12. Builder book will let me do a level 9 defense instantly on my bh and then put the bm down. The rewards have been different each time. Some I liked more than others. However, I don't see that any ,other than last month, have had greatly different value. Just different value to me depending on my focus at the time.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I dont even look at what the gold line gives us, i just get it as anything more than one gem donations is pure gravy

I agree with OP. There's two camps, the rational people that see gold pass dwindling in value and those that will always say it's a good value (which I suppose is correct too).

Quote Originally Posted by Frogged View Post
    I agree with OP. There's two camps, the rational people that see gold pass dwindling in value and those that will always say it's a good value (which I suppose is correct too).
    I just looked at the wiki (https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Season_Challenges) that lists the rewards for each season. I fail to see this dwindling of value. Each round is different.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

You state that as though it is fact. It is not. It isn't rational to falsely claim something as fact.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Then I, and others like myself, do not exist then? We whom do not even consider the Gold Pass, no desire for the perks, nor skins. Are we "irrational"?

My own take: If people perceive value they will buy it. If sales dwindle, then Supercell will know it, they have access to the data. No need to tell them "falling value, nobody will buy". We have no means to see the sales data, nor project sales data.

Perceived Value is a personal thing, 1M different people can have 1M different values they assign to the same exact object.. All comes down to is how important it is to you, and how much you are willing to pay for it.

At least five Camps that I can think of
    A) Those who consider, and buy (has value to them, for the money).
    B) Those who consider, can buy, but do not (lacks value for money for them).
    C) Those whom do not even consider, no desire for it at all (me, for example). They may see value in it for others, or they may not.
    D) Those whom want it (has value), but lack the funds actually buy
    E) Those whom automatically dismiss it as "no value" simply because they cannot afford, although they actually want it (" Sour Grapes").
    Last edited by rowman; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:01 PM.

We can argue back and forth over the value but it's as simple as this: if you were going to be spending money on anything it should be the season pass. Any of the runes in the daily deals cost the same as the pass to begin with.

Leader of CLANx16 (9QUCCY8U) and CLANx16 JV (Q0RQ00Y)

Find my stream at: https://www.twitch.tv/sleekyx16
    Lvl 232, TH12, 14,000+ war stars

Even if you aren't considering buying the gold pass, you can still acknowledge it has good value (which is an objective fact). The rewards have SUBjectively diminished in value for me (and I suspect many others).

We can obviously argue about this all day but nothing will change. The way I see it as SC bringing out a sweet deal and loading up the first few seasons, then dialing it back to see what the optimal balance between lower rewards vs % of players buying the gold pass. Seems like a business model or something...