Thread: Looking for a cwl clan for th10

Looking for a cwl clan for th10

th10 all maxed without walls and heroes.need a clan for cwl

Tropic Thunder #20JLV9LVU

Tropic Thunder will be spinning for CWL in a few hours.

Deviate Level 18 #8GPRQV2P looking for people to fill for cwl in crystal league

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Forum Superstar
    You are welcome to participate in cwl

💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Vibes Lvl 15- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Members Must be active in Cwl, CGs, or Regular War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL. NO mandatory 3rd party apps, kik is optional.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

PRISM - LEVEL 15 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 14 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - TH8 (maxed with level 10 King)
    - TH9 (20 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (40 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Yo atik, we will start CWL tomorrow and i really hope you join us(FyreCrackers).

We win most of our wars, currently on a 11 wins streak, and if you join you could help us get even better.

Hope to see you around.

Luckyluke

Millennial Club
    We are 5 hours away from doing our CWL spin. Come and do a CWL season with us.
    IGNITE FURY - #982LUU09 - LEVEL 17 WAR CLAN

MY player ID is #VQOVQJY2 check me out.

We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over 500 war wins.

General Information

◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time.
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc
    ◦ You can opt out of wars as needed. No pressure to be in wars here.
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc. If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS! Tell them JB sent you.

Quote Originally Posted by Atik299 View Post
    th10 all maxed without walls and heroes.need a clan for cwl

If you are still looking for a clan for CWL come check us out.

Mention this invite in your request, since we usually don’t accept random requests. But I believe the Clan is currently set to open because we are in the transition of moving players over from our sister clan.

We are a drama free adult clan, we are not a super serious war clan but if opted in we expect both attacks to be done regardless of outcome and do what is needed for the win. We generally war back to back, but there’s no pressure to war. You can opt in or out whenever you want or need.

As for CWL we have 2 clans, we usually run all 12’s(max/near max) in our higher placed clan(Masters 1) and everyone else in our sister clan(Crystal 1) with a few 12’s to anchor the top of the line up, other than that majority of our active members farm, wars and clan games in Buzz.

CLAN INFO
    Clan Name: Bloody Dragons
    Clan Tag: #8PJGG0P8
    Clan Level: 13(CWL: Crystal 2)
    Members: Mostly USA, with several international.
    Clan Games: Done in Sister Clan

SilverRyu

Fresh Spawn
    Clan Name: SWEEP THE LEG
    Clan Tag: #2L92GJJ8P
    Clan Level: 17

We're a serious and rolling war clan with a 90% war win record in past 2 years and total wins of 454.

We have a solid core of clashers of about 25 players and need some new talent to help when people upgrading heroes or life just means people have to take a break. Most of our main core have been with the clan for years.

Clan members from all over the world so someone always on no matter what world time zone for donations and advice.

Apply in game and put that you're from the forums in the request