Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Boring Event

Most Boring Event

1. Crops event ( Completely destroy roadside shop )
    2. 2x coins truck ( Coin for nothing to spend )
    3. Yard sale ( Wonder which genius asking this feature )
    4. Random Land expantion for townies ( Lots of land,less permits )
    5. Random Land expantion for trucking ( Lots of Land,less permits )
    6. Puzzle piece Boat event ( For those who allready completed animal got nothing )

The above boring event is for low level,for high level is nothing.
    Kik contact tingtinghd

Highest level come first

I wanted the ability to sell deco items, but I wanted to sell them to other players, not to visitors.

I actively dislike the crops events. Just screws up the way I farm. I wish we could opt out.

Mostly agree with your list. I wish they'd give us something else for the puzzle piece events, if the zoo is maxed out. Like, a barn or silo item, or a diamond.

It was the same with expansion permits, before the last increase. If you had opened all your land, you got nothing.
    Level 203

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I wanted the ability to sell deco items, but I wanted to sell them to other players, not to visitors.

I actively dislike the crops events. Just screws up the way I farm. I wish we could opt out.

Mostly agree with your list. I wish they'd give us something else for the puzzle piece events, if the zoo is maxed out. Like, a barn or silo item, or a diamond.

It was the same with expansion permits, before the last increase. If you had opened all your land, you got nothing.
    True but nothing easy if dealing when dealing with supercell team.
    From my experience they only approve feature that at the same time can be used for them too.
    Example is yard sale,buying the cello deco with lousy hundred coins and u need diamond to buy back.

Lot of my friends stop playing hayday cause its too boring.
    Dont understand why keep the boring event goes on,remember your old and high level farmer supercell team.
    They don't need coins,puzzle or land expantions.
    Same commons low and high level is permits needed and exciting new event.
    Kik contact tingtinghd

Highest level come first

I worked hard for 2+ years and expanded my silo to the point where i can dedicate 5000+ silo space for wheating only, so the +3 event is negligible. It is very important to me since i am a passionate wheater.
    Lvl 83, 112 crop fields
    Last edited by BULIGO; September 1st, 2019 at 01:35 PM.

Jup I agree, its not worth playing any events this week. (For me)

I was one who was happy when yard sale was introduced, but it doesn’t work since you have to sell 3 items at a minimum, I’m now down to one or two, of all the junk decos I wanted to get rid of, without my list actually being shorter to sift through when I want to find that one deco I like in the VERY long list of junk.
    I haven’t sold anything for 4-5 events now.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Idamus View Post
    I was one who was happy when yard sale was introduced, but it doesn’t work since you have to sell 3 items at a minimum, I’m now down to one or two, of all the junk decos I wanted to get rid of, without my list actually being shorter to sift through when I want to find that one deco I like in the VERY long list of junk.
    I haven’t sold anything for 4-5 events now.
    This is me as well. And I still have 4 of that creepy naked giant statue, NO ONE has ever asked to buy that.

I was also one who wanted a way to get rid of unwanted or overstocked decorations. I wanted the ability to sell them to my neighbors or donate them to other players.
    I agree that the crop event is horrid. It would be different if those crops counted for derby tasks.
    I don't mind the double coin or exp events on boats, town and trucks. It really does help out the smaller farms and I am ok with that.
    I wish they did expansion permit events more often. I am 112 away from opening all the land and I hope this is forever all the land they give us on our farm. I would be ok with expanding the fishing area or the town. But I never want to see another plot of land on my farm. Opening these last few plots is discouraging because the permits are so few and far between unless you are willing to waste diamonds.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

You used to have the ability to trash decorations. They got rid of it, I think because people accidentally trashed their decos, and then would bug support to try and get them back.
    Level 203

Given you think HD is boring & all the events are boring, perhaphs you should play another game? Simply whinging about everything being boring really isn’t very constructive. Lots of events don’t really help me these days, but they help other players, so that’s fine. It’s not individualised!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

the vast majority of the players would be under level 100, where the "balance point" of the game is at, so most of the events are sitting where they should be.

i kinda agree with the double crop event being disruptive though. It's actually terrible for anyone without a large enough silo (aka almost everyone), tons of excess crops that cannot move out coz of a jammed RSS.