Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most Boring Event

I guess I don’t remember
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by TingHD View Post
    1. Crops event ( Completely destroy roadside shop )
    2. 2x coins truck ( Coin for nothing to spend )
    3. Yard sale ( Wonder which genius asking this feature )
    4. Random Land expantion for townies ( Lots of land,less permits )
    5. Random Land expantion for trucking ( Lots of Land,less permits )
    6. Puzzle piece Boat event ( For those who allready completed animal got nothing )

The above boring event is for low level,for high level is nothing.
    You can add Spin the Wheel event. One worthless spin and event is over yet the truck sits there all day.
    Even if the wheel had a bem such as bolt or plank why would I throw away diamonds for chance to win one. The wheel is already rigged to land on something preprogrammed anyway.

For events like puzzle pieces if we already have all of them, the event should offer a replacement, at least some hay bundles to feel all of those critters.

3x crop event does mess up the DD. Event is good for stocking up on crops like tea, tomato, strawberry that take forever to make. Takes less crop plots to rebuild inventory. Also I use the 3x for some fast loads of wheat to make hay bundles.

In my opinion the 3x crop event be better if all crops were cut to half time instead. Players would be able to judge their needs better and not overstock their silos thus dumping the excess on the DD.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Are we talking about the +3 crop event? It comes just for one day, every now and then, while the valley crops "bonanza" lasts for weeks, flooding the market with the daily farming quest crops.
    I must agree with you. I find the valley crop tasks which flood the DD, infinitely more annoying than a one day crop boost which can easily be ignored.

I know I'm just dreaming, but I'd prefer some kind of +30% - +50% xp from crops event (similar to a booster but only for crops harvested). Wheat would not be affected, obviously. So the dd floodding would actually bring something good to someone.
    Last edited by BULIGO; September 8th, 2019 at 08:50 PM.

I would really like to see long time players get rewarded with something else when the puzzle boat comes up.
    Also, long time players dont need coins...........can you make it so we can gift coins to other players?

Quote Originally Posted by TingHD View Post
    1. Crops event ( Completely destroy roadside shop )
    2. 2x coins truck ( Coin for nothing to spend )
    3. Yard sale ( Wonder which genius asking this feature )
    4. Random Land expantion for townies ( Lots of land,less permits )
    5. Random Land expantion for trucking ( Lots of Land,less permits )
    6. Puzzle piece Boat event ( For those who allready completed animal got nothing )

The above boring event is for low level,for high level is nothing.

Centennial Club
    Worst part about 3X crop event is that if there is a derby running and you have to complete some amount of crops, the extra crop you get, does not count towards the derby goal If you have limited barn capacity and need to do 960 wheets, then the extra crop does not count toward the 960, just fills up your barn, and since everyone else is also doing 3X crops, there are no buyers for your crops in the DD

Quote Originally Posted by hmadsen View Post
    Worst part about 3X crop event is that if there is a derby running and you have to complete some amount of crops, the extra crop you get, does not count towards the derby goal If you have limited barn capacity and need to do 960 wheets, then the extra crop does not count toward the 960, just fills up your barn, and since everyone else is also doing 3X crops, there are no buyers for your crops in the DD
    adding insult to injury, what do you want to bet the sun tasks for the 3x crop day this week will be something awesome, like soybeans? Sigh.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 151, town 53
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by hmadsen View Post
    I bet they will place a blossom derby with lots of whesting for the next week (though it would be time for mystery or bingo).