Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Boring Event

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    the vast majority of the players would be under level 100, where the "balance point" of the game is at, so most of the events are sitting where they should be.

i kinda agree with the double crop event being disruptive though. It's actually terrible for anyone without a large enough silo (aka almost everyone), tons of excess crops that cannot move out coz of a jammed RSS.
    *cough* free coins*cough*
    Seriously now, who needs the bloomin' thing anyway? High level farms have enough farm plots to replenish any depleted crops.
    And it disrupts the derby farming tasks too. Highly irritating.
    Last edited by BULIGO; September 4th, 2019 at 12:44 AM.

Centennial Club
    I just need four more puzzel pieces, but none of my boats have puzzelpieces....

I did okay with the triple crop event. Like Buligo i have a large silo and sold even more wheat to the visitors than normal.

It does seem like not as many people are playing this week though. Items are selling really slowly in my RSS and I see quite a few ads where people are selling crops like sugar cane, soybeans and pumpkins for default or better just to get them to move.

I get that the 3X crop event had such a big impact on the DD market but that has had plenty of time to right itself by now.
    It took me an hour just to sell 60 eggs.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly888 View Post
    I did okay with the triple crop event. Like Buligo i have a large silo and sold even more wheat to the visitors than normal.

It does seem like not as many people are playing this week though. Items are selling really slowly in my RSS and I see quite a few ads where people are selling crops like sugar cane, soybeans and pumpkins for default or better just to get them to move.

I get that the 3X crop event had such a big impact on the DD market but that has had plenty of time to right itself by now.
    It took me an hour just to sell 60 eggs.
    DD is overwhelming because of a blossom derby (lots of crop tasks).

SC has even placed triple crop event during a blossom derby some weeks ago and i think that started the whole complaintment about triple crop event.
    Last edited by zetis; September 4th, 2019 at 07:35 PM.

Someone said it was not constructive criticism. I have to say I disagree. The way I see it, the point is that high level players don't get motivated by coins. We don't have much need for XPs either. Each time you reach a new level you get some diamonds and every second time you get a piece of soil. Nice but not really motivating like getting a new decoration or even better a new building. Oh, how I miss those days. 😍

I would love for SC to come up with something that is also fun and motivating for high level farms. I wish, I had some great ideas I could mention, but I am blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    You used to have the ability to trash decorations. They got rid of it, I think because people accidentally trashed their decos, and then would bug support to try and get them back.
    This is news to me. If peeps had the ability to trash decos, they would have done that instead of requesting the ability to sell them. There has always been the option to store them.

while I did like the yard sale initially, it did not do anything for my vast collection of portopotties
    Last edited by WussyPuss; September 6th, 2019 at 03:29 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by TingHD View Post
    1. Crops event ( Completely destroy roadside shop )
    2. 2x coins truck ( Coin for nothing to spend )
    3. Yard sale ( Wonder which genius asking this feature )
    4. Random Land expantion for townies ( Lots of land,less permits )
    5. Random Land expantion for trucking ( Lots of Land,less permits )
    6. Puzzle piece Boat event ( For those who allready completed animal got nothing )

The above boring event is for low level,for high level is nothing.

1. I like crops event. It gives me an opportunity to stock up on stuff I neglect

2. I donít do trucks unless I get a mystery task or for a global event

3. Yard sale has gone stale, but I will sell any excesses just for fun

4/5 land expansion...I donít need, but I suspect many do. I donít do permit land either, so the permits are just stacking

6. Puzzle boats... I donít need either, but many do

Bottom line is there are so many aspects to the game, you can take it or leave it. I do some things that other farmers detest, but they please me. Do what pleases you.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Are we talking about the +3 crop event? It comes just for one day, every now and then, while the valley crops "bonanza" lasts for weeks, flooding the market with the daily farming quest crops.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    This is news to me. If peeps had the ability to trash decos, they would have done that instead of requesting the ability to sell them. There has always been the option to store them.

while I did like the yard sale initially, it did not do anything for my vast collection or portopotties
    Peeps accidentally trashed deco they didn't mean to as well. I can't imagine trashing my precious unique letter H.

I'm not a fan of derby nor town so Hay Day has been neglected for over 3 years now. There wasn't much rewards for earning XP nor coins.

The events aren't ideal for almost end game player, they are neceesary ary to help some other players interested and reduce the time + the pain to level up. Active players produce goods and sell, which in turn keep the economy going.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post

while I did like the yard sale initially, it did not do anything for my vast collection or portopotties
    The ability to trash decos was very early on. Way before they started the yard sale. Instead of just having "rotate" and "store," there was a third icon - a trash can. But people would accidentally trash their special event prizes, or their coveted big red tractors. So they got rid of it.

Also, wanting to sell decos wasn't just about getting rid of them. Some people wanted coins for them.

For me, I wanted to be able to sell decorations to other players. I have some rare and expensive decorations that I think are really ugly and never use, but others really want. I'd be happy to give them to someone who wanted them. OTOH...my baby farm has some nice decorations that I'd use on my main farm, but there's no point in putting them on my baby farm, because no one but me ever goes there. So I'd love to sell the 5 tractors I have on that farm to myself, so I could display them on my main farm.
    Level 203