Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Isn't it better to move the season bank's reward to the treasury?

Banned

Isn't it better to move the season bank's reward to the treasury?

Isn't it better to move the season bank's reward (resources) at the end of season to the treasury rather than storages?
    By the end of the season all of my storages were suddenly filled (Even beyond their capacity) while my treasury was completely empty.
    I also realized that if you cancel a force you will suddenly lose a large amount of season bank resources، So I recommend that no one do this after the end of the season.
    (I have a photo if needed)

just no.
    cc cant hold that much loot and the cc has less percantage of available loot than storages have.

Quote Originally Posted by SCIdlost View Post
    Isn't it better to move the season bank's reward (resources) at the end of season to the treasury rather than storages?
    By the end of the season all of my storages were suddenly filled (Even beyond their capacity) while my treasury was completely empty.
    I also realized that if you cancel a force you will suddenly lose a large amount of season bank resources، So I recommend that no one do this after the end of the season.
    It's intentionally designed this way so that the people who didn't plan ahead (you had 30 days to prepare for this) will have lots of loot for others to steal. Next time make sure your builders are free at the end of the season. I made sure that all 6 of my builders and my lab were free when I woke up this morning, and now I've spent all 25 mil gold/elixir and all 250k DE because I planned my upgrades ahead of time. It's all about resource and builder management, and that's on you not supercell
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

No,

I like the way how it is now.
    and yes Plan your upgrade accordingly . ''cancel a force'' --> did you mean cancel an upgrade (why would you do that?)

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SCIdlost View Post
    To achieve what?
    As wotanwaton says, it doesnt hold as much loot.
    As Phoenix says, if you plan, it isnt a problem.. Even one builder can pump it into walls.

But why overload the cc, at a time when cwl is just starting..
    An event that pays double loot, for 7 continuous days..
    Double loot that needs to fit into your cc...

I am guessing the reason is either that your empty cc is looking bare, or you wish to hold onto it for a little longer.
    But the economy is booming ATM, so spend then feed.
    The cc needs to be empty for cwl.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    To achieve what?
    As wotanwaton says, it doesnt hold as much loot.
    As Phoenix says, if you plan, it isnt a problem.. Even one builder can pump it into walls.

But why overload the cc, at a time when cwl is just starting..
    An event that pays double loot, for 7 continuous days..
    Double loot that needs to fit into your cc...

I am guessing the reason is either that your empty cc is looking bare, or you wish to hold onto it for a little longer.
    But the economy is booming ATM, so spend then feed.
    The cc needs to be empty for cwl.
    Excellent point, I hadn't even thought about the treasury needing to be empty for CWL
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

Placing the Season Bank in your Treasury would cause it to be lost in raids faster than you'd loose it currently.

There's no cap on how much can be raided from the Treasury other than a percentage of whatever is in your Treasury.

So the more that's in the Treasury the higher that total will be.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Placing the Season Bank in your Treasury would cause it to be lost in raids faster than you'd loose it currently.

There's no cap on how much can be raided from the Treasury other than a percentage of whatever is in your Treasury.

So the more that's in the Treasury the higher that total will be.
    But think about getting 750k gold and lix and 7,500 DE just from the Treasury in a raid! I'd be down for that. :P

Quote Originally Posted by themariofan View Post
    But think about getting 750k gold and lix and 7,500 DE just from the Treasury in a raid! I'd be down for that. :P
    Yea, but support wouldn't enjoy dealing with all the requests they'd get complaining about it, lol.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

It's better for the game's economy for the loot to be able to be stolen if it isn't spent.