Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Defensive heroes

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    119

    Defensive heroes

    defensive heroes should use their abilities automatically when they below 30% health

  2. #2
    Forum Champion Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,201
    Sure. Have fun attacking against a cloaked queen with 17 archers, raged king with 30 raged barbs, and a warden giving them a shield.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  3. #3
    Pro Member KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    542
    Yeah be a bit hard
    Would change the attack strats
    Plus wrong forum
    -Katana

  4. #4
    Forum Legend Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Sure. Have fun attacking against a cloaked queen with 17 archers, raged king with 30 raged barbs, and a warden giving them a shield.
    Yeah, they would like it after they get smoked on defence, but don't think about when they are on offence.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h






  5. #5
    Forum Contender MasterEdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Posts
    4,539
    Quote Originally Posted by anguuchlol View Post
    defensive heroes should use their abilities automatically when they below 30% health
    No thanks

  6. #6
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,870
    Quote Originally Posted by anguuchlol View Post
    defensive heroes should use their abilities automatically when they below 30% health
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

  7. #7
    Honestly, I think it'd be kind of cool if you were able to activate their power when you tuned in to watch your base get attacked. There'd have to be a parameter where you would have to tune in as the potential attacker was scouting, and not in the middle of their attack.

  8. #8
    Forum Champion PhilISuppose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    with the mushrooms
    Posts
    5,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Tajikey View Post
    Honestly, I think it'd be kind of cool if you were able to activate their power when you tuned in to watch your base get attacked. There'd have to be a parameter where you would have to tune in as the potential attacker was scouting, and not in the middle of their attack.
    you aren't actually watching live though, so this won't work

    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

  9. #9
    Senior Member HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    437
    3 defensive heroes on their max levels using their abilities , bye bye 3 stars

    Level 242Maxed TH12



  10. #10
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by anguuchlol View Post
    defensive heroes should use their abilities automatically when they below 30% health
    Bro reach on the top of leader board you won't ask for it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •