Thread: Major screwup

Centennial Club

Angry Major screwup

Last night i took a task to get 39 pieces of wool in the derby. This morning, i got 15 and fed the sheep, later i did another 15 and fed the sheep. I was 30/39. Later i wanted to do the last 9 pieces to complete the task. I took the wool from 9 sheep, and noticed that the counter was not on screen so i entered the derby roster to see what happened, i actually expected that the task has run out of time, but it had not, and when i got to the derby it sort of restarted. Right now i have 6/39 wool and if i look at the list of completed tasks the only task showing is the wool task. The scoreboard still says that i have completed 12 tasks and made about 4000 points. What is up with that. Really frustrating when i am the one making sure that we dont get booted down from the highest derby, but now i have to do another 18 hours of wool, making it impossible to complete all 18 tasks.
    Last edited by Bakunin; August 31st, 2019 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2

Whole lot of bugs this weekend. A long period earlier today when the paper, the derby, friends and neighborhood chat were unavailable. Derby screwups like you describe.

Now it seems something's gone down again. I can't access the derby at all, though I can see the paper. A lot of people in the Bugs forum are complaining they can't even see the paper.
    Level 203

Centennial Club
    This has still not been fixed, meaning that i lost almost a day's worth of derby tasking, making our derby group in danger of being booted down to a lower derby. My mind is made up, if we get demoted because of this fault, im done playing this game, i work very hard every week to keep us in the top derby, but if they can just do this and i have to take the hit for it, im done playing. The other 3 members of our neighborhood has no problems had in this regard, so it's really random, why and how it hits.

Because of the delay and my task at the time of the crash being zeroed when at 66%, with just an hour before completing it, there is no way I am able to remain in the champions league. All the points I collected over months have now been lost and I will have a while to get promotion then start collecting champions league points again from zero.

like many of us this is not our mistake yet we are being punished for a crash which probably could have been avoided. As it happened over a weekend there was most likely less people giving it regular checks.

I still think that the Derby should be reset as it was last Tuesday and a fresh Derby next Tuesday after clearing up the mess on Monday.

thanks for a great game but not the mess this crash has caused.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyJohn65 View Post
    Because of the delay and my task at the time of the crash being zeroed when at 66%, with just an hour before completing it, there is no way I am able to remain in the champions league. All the points I collected over months have now been lost and I will have a while to get promotion then start collecting champions league points again from zero. like many of us this is not our mistake yet we are being punished for a crash which probably could have been avoided. As it happened over a weekend there was most likely less people giving it regular checks. I still think that the Derby should be reset as it was last Tuesday and a fresh Derby next Tuesday after clearing up the mess on Monday. thanks for a great game but not the mess this crash has caused.
    It seems that we are going to just scrape through, as we are at place 11 and i am going to get the task finished in 6 hours and will be able to do more fast tasks before the derby runs out, but it is CERTAINLY not supercell making this possible, only sheer luck and determination that just barely keeps up alive in the best derby ranking. But i agree, this fiasco should be handled in a way that no one is moved up or down in the derby ranking, because a lot will be moved down, because of these problems. Lets see what they end up doing.....Knowing supercell though i expect them to do nothing and just carry on as if nothing happened sadly.