Thread: I lost 500 gems by picking hero statue by mistake

I lost 500 gems by picking hero statue by mistake

I'm a long time player. I have a lvl 17 clan that I'm the leader of. I also lead a lvl 5 clan with a maxed th 9 mini. Yesterday I was trying to lay down flags because my gold storage is full. I accidently hit the hero statue when I was laying flags down. When I noticed I lost 500 gems I said no problem, I will just get it back by removing the statue. That's when I remembered that for no reason at all SC changed it to stash. No reason at all because no one ever, ever complained about the flags and being able to use them when your gold storage is full. Now I'm stuck in a never ending loop with support trying to see if they can give back the gems because obviously no one would knowingly spend 500 gems on a meaningless statue. Especially when they are about to start a new th.

Try watching out of what you tap. If you don't want to have it, just press X.

You never got the gems back for selling it back in the past anyways. Gems are gone no matter that you can just store obstacles now.

I bought one once by accident when I used to buy the 1 million statue to dump gold, forgot what I got back when I sold it, but it was so minimal it helped me to remember never to do it again.
    Last edited by Warios; August 31st, 2019 at 08:12 PM.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

I bought that statue

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible156 View Post
    Now I'm stuck in a never ending loop with support trying to see if they can give back the gems because obviously no one would knowingly spend 500 gems on a meaningless statue.
    Many people buy that statue for gems on purpose.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Pro Member
    It's a good thing they don't let you sell it back now. You would have only got 50 gems for selling it. Best to just leave it in your base as a reminder to be more careful. Plus 500 gems come pretty quickly especially with the builder base obstacles now.