Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to drop out of legends?

How to drop out of legends?

No choice in the beginning of season.

I was badgeless and waited until I was sub 4900 cups before making an attack, the attack kept me under 4900, nope still in legends.

I dropped from 5k to 4800 again, waited a day for next legends day, nope still in legends.

What am I missing?
    Last edited by RagingKoala; August 31st, 2019 at 07:06 PM.
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    My sunscreen business is thriving since SC removed the clouds
    #​MAGA

If youíre below 4900 trophies when the attack log refreshes, youíll be out
    Last edited by J3ssie; August 31st, 2019 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingKoala View Post

I was badgeless and waited until I was sub 4900 cups before making an attack, the attack kept me under 4900, nope still in legends.

I dropped from 5k to 4800 again, waited a day for next legends day, nope still in legends.

What am I missing?
    You mention you were sub 4900 and did an attack, then it must have been a multiplayer search not a LL search. Dont see how you can not attack again unless you pushed back up to LL.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    You mention you were sub 4900 and did an attack, then it must have been a multiplayer search not a LL search. Dont see how you can not attack again unless you pushed back up to LL.
    Pretty positive my attack was a ll one, even badgeless.

Let me ask you, if you start the season under 5k, do an attack, you should start in titans right? As long as you dont go over 5k?
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    My sunscreen business is thriving since SC removed the clouds
    #​MAGA

Strange indeed, RK.

My understanding was that after ending a legend day below 4900, you’d be offered to titans.
    That end is occurring at 8am Helsinki time. But if no titans attack there may be some issue; if your base is even offered up.

I check of cos, you recorded 4820 at the end of the day yesterday (whenever cos recorded)... So you should be out of of legend.
    But rn at 5009 cups u won’t leave

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6

Let me ask you, if you start the season under 5k, do an attack, you should start in titans right? As long as you dont go over 5k?
    No.

If you are in legends, you stay there until you end a league day under 4900. It doesn't matter if you drop below it during the day, if you later get back above it. And unlike the other leagues, you don't drop out of it if you are below the entry point at the end of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

If you start the season under 5k that means you likely weren't in legends last season. So as long as your attack doesn't take you to 5k or above you'll still be in titans.

If you weren't in legends last season and your first attack takes you to 5k trophies then you will have the option to opt in to legends league. If you don't opt in you won't be able to attack until your trophies drop below 5k again (aka get attacked).

If you were in legends league last season and above 5k trophies your trophies are reset to 5k and you're placed back in legends after your first attack (first day). If you want out of legends you need to drop below 4900, and stay below 4900 until the legend day reset. So if you drop below 4900, but then attack and go above 4900 again you'll still be in legends.

Now I can't explain why after you dropped to 4800 and waited a day you were still in legends. Either you attacked and got above 4900 before the league day ended, your day and league day are at different times and the timing was just off, or it is bug and you should contact player support through game. Whatever it was I would just make sure you're currently below 4900 trophies and wait until the next legend day (about 6 more hours).

The league day ends and your under 4900 you get dropped.

I put an empty clan castle, used a unicorn base and didnít attack for 2 days and I got out from about 5250 cups.

What am I missing?
    Can you share some proof buddy?

What am I missing?
    Just want to confirm one thing.... if you were badgeless, then how does the game know you were in LL? I know *you* can tell from your trophy level, but something tells me the game doesnít know that. I suggest you attack until you get a badge, find out what league the game puts you into, and work from there. You might be in a unique position where a new season started and your attacks didnít get recorded so the game couldnít assign a league to you.

Itís the only thing I can think of based on the description you have given.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; September 1st, 2019 at 06:46 AM.