Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Derby locked, says I need to join a neighborhood

We're back in the game again but the last Derby task which I had completed 66% of had now gone back to ZERO so I will have to start it again with hours of production to go yet again.

Not Happy. If I had made the mistake I would take it but not when it's no fault of myself. It should have gone back to where we all were before the crash.
    o

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyJohn65 View Post
    We're back in the game again but the last Derby task which I had completed 66% of had now gone back to ZERO so I will have to start it again with hours of production to go yet again.

Not Happy. If I had made the mistake I would take it but not when it's no fault of myself. It should have gone back to where we all were before the crash.
    o
    same here.
    I took a fishing task and activate a fishing booster for heavy fish, I was already over 30 LBS and then the derby crashed.
    now, that it is back i have to start from the beginning.
    So annoying. I hope someone form hay day is reading this and they'll compensate us.

Just checked my Derby for update as last time my task had been zeroed after being at 66% and had to start again. Now I am relegated through no fault of my own. If the task hadn't been zeroed I would have been safe.

HayDay owe me big time all the points i have collected over months in champions league have now gone.

HayDay could only compensate me by keeping me in the champions league. This could happen again anytime and I've heard no apology from them yet.

Not at all happy, very disappointed at how this crash was handled.

Centennial Club
    Just checked my Derby for update as last time my task had been zeroed after being at 66% and had to start again. Now I am relegated through no fault of my own. If the task hadn't been zeroed I would have been safe. HayDay owe me big time all the points i have collected over months in champions league have now gone. HayDay could only compensate me by keeping me in the champions league. This could happen again anytime and I've heard no apology from them yet. Not at all happy, very disappointed at how this crash was handled.
    Same here. Was 30/39 on a wool task, went to get the last 9 to finish, just to find out that the task had disappeared from the main screen. Went to the derby roster, and it just magically reappeared but now at 0/39 and i had to start over, this cost me 1 whole day of production as i had timed it with my sleeping time. Also i can only see that one wool task in the list of completed/pending tasks, my previous tasks are not showing, but i did not loose the points i made though.

Pro Member

o
    2 of my farms came back fine. One farm had a completed task set back to zero. I had to gather the people AGAIN for the task. Help was no help on that.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC