Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: About the Recent Ban Wave

Excellent continued focus on enforcement of fair play and leveling the playing field.
    My CoC Profile

I havent seen anybody complaining on the forums, did many people even get banned? seems like a non issue nowadays

Pro Member
    Fantastic news

I remember about 4-5 years ago reading on these very forums about a chinese site that was advertising bot software for sale for clash of clans.

It is about time something was finally done because the cheaters have been prospering all this time since.

Edit: My account here in the forums is 5.5 years old so the botting post must be over 5 years ago
    Last edited by Fireseal; August 31st, 2019 at 02:53 AM.

I feel sorry that after all those ban waves in the past people still didnt take SC warning seriously and kept botting. Well done, SC!
    Last edited by RagnarFurias; August 31st, 2019 at 03:11 AM.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

thanks SC, keep it going

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info here

Nice Job, SC..!!

Tsunami waves every month...
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>22/32>33/40

As always, great job done by team SC. Just keep the waves coming, with or without the tsunami warnings🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Saleh47 View Post
    I'm getting less search time in T3 after this announcement! It could be a coincidence but still glad to hear we will get more loot now
    The botting happens a LOT more in lower leagues. Very little to none in Titan. The troops used for botting are usually not suitable for high level leagues. It's coincidence. Probably more related to time of day. T3 search has been very quick for me. But, I did drop out of Titan about a week ago. Trying to fill my season bank was easier in champion. Too much loot from the league bonus and little from the attacking made it harder to fill my seasonal banks with a gold pass.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Darian, support has been generally very good. No sparky for any of my request. But, when it comes to reporting automated bot attacks, many just don't seem to be able to spot it. I stopped reporting them because it was useless to do so.

Because these attacks COULD be done manually they assumed they were. I only sent them one of these videos not the entire group. So they didn't see the trend.

What happens is, they attack with giants then barbs, then archers. They first hit the top then the right the the bottom, then the left side. There is often a pause at the end where they will zap the drills if the attacking troops didn't already get them. It's the same attack over and over and over. I had several max perma TH8s. I didn't really care that they were taking my loot. But, I do care about the economy of the game and I do get that part of it.

Again, I think support does a good job overall but they need some training in this area.

Here's the attacks if you want to see them. I'm sure you already know these details and your anti cheat team does too. It's not trickling down to the people responding to the support request. I've had issues with this multiple times and I won't waste my time reporting them any more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOiJ...xEIdOeVYLLyqUF

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.