Thread: Gear Up Ideas for Hidden Tesla

Gear Up Ideas for Hidden Tesla

Hello,
    I have brought another problem for you. Maybe it causes you headaches. Sorry for that...

Gear Up Ideas for Hidden Tesla

After gearing up a hidden Tesla, he will turn into a column (pole). The hidden Tesla will be connected by a lightning wave for five hidden Teslas. Air Troops will not harm this defense and Tesla will not harm those Air Troops as well (When normal, it attacks). But the only electric power between them is a flashing line which will be able to connect to each other and all the air forces there will be harmed when they come in contact with these flashing lines.

DPS - 240
    Hp - No!
    Type of damage - Multiple targets
    Target air
    Preferred Goal - Any

Note- which is gear-up Hidden Tesla will pop up before the attack and supply power to others.
    4 Tesla will not count in a defense or buildings. After gearing up which Tesla, it will count in a defense.
    Once the "gear up" Tesla is destroyed, its effect is gone
    Last edited by jamesoo7; August 30th, 2019 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Adding more information

Centennial Club
    How is it destroyed?

Archer Tower: When Geared up, can take on an attribute of the Builder Base Archer Tower (two ranging and rate of fire modes).

Cannon: When Geared up, can take on an attribute of the Builder Base Double Cannon.

Mortar: When Geared up, can take on an attribute of the Builder Base Mortar.

Notice a common theme? Does either of the Builder Base Teslas have a line, or arc, between them?
    Last edited by rowman; August 30th, 2019 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Archer Tower: When Geared up, can take on an attribute of the Builder Base Archer Tower (two ranging and rate of fire modes).

Cannon: When Geared up, can take on an attribute of the Builder Base Double Cannon.

Mortar: When Geared up, can take on an attribute of the Builder Base Mortar.

Notice a common theme? Does either of the Builder Base Teslas have a line, or arc, between them?
    So also bring the brackets (hidden Tesla column capacity) to the builder base because the "hog glider" has done a lot of damage and still does. Players attack the base without strategy, with a large number of minions and drop ships.

Even though this game is broken, I don't know how to add it, and I know it's the best. But I'm sure you won't agree.

Some rules can be broken or rotated to get something.
    And this is what I did.
    The new facts and features of the feature games can change lives.

I sincerely apologize for this problem.
    Last edited by jamesoo7; August 30th, 2019 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesoo7 View Post
    So also bring brackets (hidden Tesla column capacity) to the builder base because the "hog glider" has done a lot of damage and still does. Players attack the base without strategy, with a large number of minions and drop ships.

I really do not know how to break this rule even though I have broken this rule and I know that it is the best. But I am sure you will not agree.

Some rules can be broken or twisted to get something.
    And that's what I did.
    New facts and facility coming feature games can change lives.

I would sincerely apologize for this trouble.
    So WHEN are you able to gear the Tesla up?

That feels like it would cause troubles , thumbs down

Level 242Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    That feels like it would cause troubles , thumbs down
    Thankyou very much to your feedback.
    You are living in the past. come back in the future and expand your visions will you see anything there?

On the builder base, Mega Tesla attacks are series attacks that can hit multiple targets. So why can't they supply electricity to the other Teslas in the main village.

This too is a matter of thinking.

Thumbs down
    lol ..
    My failure has become my habit.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesoo7 View Post
    So also bring the brackets (hidden Tesla column capacity) to the builder base because the "hog glider" has done a lot of damage and still does. Players attack the base without strategy, with a large number of minions and drop ships.

Even though this game is broken, I don't know how to add it, and I know it's the best. But I'm sure you won't agree.

Some rules can be broken or rotated to get something.
    And this is what I did.
    The new facts and features of the feature games can change lives.

I sincerely apologize for this problem.
    Not saying "completely trash" it. What I suggest is either:
    1) Suggest as a change to the Main Base Teslas. Drop the Gear Up aspect.
    Or ....
    2) Suggest it as a change to the Builder Base Teslas. If people show interest, then suggest adding a Gear Up to the Main Base to duplicate the same for over there. If you follow that option, remember one and only one unit (i.e. Tesla) on the Main Base can be Geared Up. So it cannot be that all Teslas require Gear Up.

Not the idea itself I am dissenting to, just think you may be taking the wrong approach if you want to gain their attention.