Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hacker Lvl 7 is buying neighbourhood emty

New Bloke/Chick

Hacker Lvl 7 is buying neighbourhood emty

There is a player called "L" with level 7 with very very many expantion products like 70 plank, 60 bolts etc etc, this is not possible with this level. I bought once and followed him, nou he is hacking my neigbourhood by stealing the products honare only for my neighbourhood peaple. Now 2 of my neighbourhood people did the same by this "L" and they are being hacked too,.

is there anyone who has the same problem???
    Last edited by Cowslips; August 31st, 2019 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Naming bot

this is a known name, and is stealing from many people, incl. me., hayday support is aware of this.

but sorry to say, it is not allowed to talk about bots on this forum, if a mod see this he/she will delete this post.
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 118
    KIK: Timpie1980

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Renaatjebz View Post
    There is a player called "L" with level 7 with very very many expantion products like 70 plank, 60 bolts etc etc, this is not possible with this level. I bought once and followed him, nou he is hacking my neigbourhood by stealing the products honare only for my neighbourhood peaple. Now 2 of my neighbourhood people did the same by this "L" and they are being hacked too,.

is there anyone who has the same problem???
    The "L bot", as has been pointed out, is a well-know problem. It is a programme used by some players, but it is a breach of Supercell's terms of service to use it.

Supercell is rigorous in dealing with this, and many thousands of these accounts have been banned.

Your best course of action is to contact Supercell Support.

Discussion of bots is not permitted on the forum, so I am closing this thread now.

Thank you

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!