Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CWL: Unranked clan question

Centennial Club
    Our 9s and below have a separate clan for CWL gold or silver I think....We do use th12s through 10s in the main clan but We’re in Crystal 1 so mostly we fight all th12s and 11s....opposition effort is better there, maybe because only 1 gets promoted, than crystal 2 and 3 where those same mixed th12 and 11 guilds try, but most try not to finish #1 or #2 and get promoted. I guess for some it’s wins and loot above those lovely medals...

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Have just come thru silver with our old mini clan.
    Maybe draw in a bronze, silver 3 at highest I would expect. They still use the old weighting system AFAIK.
    But whatever tier, there are likely to be some heavier rosters now.
    If the guys are active and wish to try, just tell them to pick their targets and they should be okay.
    Activity amongst clans down there is rubbish.. Simply getting your attacks in is usually enough.
    This is more or less exactly what happened. I deliberately chose a small roster of TH4 to TH8 and got seeded in Bronze 1. Some of the clans in our league had quite heavy line ups but we just attacked everything. We ended the week by topping the league by a country mile, winning all 7 wars. Most of the 15 got their 8 stars too.
    Complete success and more players from our other clans want to join in next time. It was hard work for me, but the thank you messages from our lads and handing out 8 bonuses at the end made it all worthwhile. Much better than sitting on the bench, just watching the 12s go to battle.
    They've all gone back to their home clans now and I've left my TH3 janitor account in charge until next month.

Quote Originally Posted by LennyI View Post
    This is more or less exactly what happened. I deliberately chose a small roster of TH4 to TH8 and got seeded in Bronze 1. Some of the clans in our league had quite heavy line ups but we just attacked everything. We ended the week by topping the league by a country mile, winning all 7 wars. Most of the 15 got their 8 stars too.
    Complete success and more players from our other clans want to join in next time. It was hard work for me, but the thank you messages from our lads and handing out 8 bonuses at the end made it all worthwhile. Much better than sitting on the bench, just watching the 12s go to battle.
    They've all gone back to their home clans now and I've left my TH3 janitor account in charge until next month.
    Now if only SC would allow us to create a sister clan that allows players to freely move back and forth between then, to donate without leaving, chat without leaving (3rd chat tab to go with global and the current clan chat), keep elder/co rank when moving between clans, etc. it would be great for having a second CWL team.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Now if only SC would allow us to create a sister clan that allows players to freely move back and forth between then, to donate without leaving, chat without leaving (3rd chat tab to go with global and the current clan chat), keep elder/co rank when moving between clans, etc. it would be great for having a second CWL team.
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Absolute agreement.
    TH12 (51/62/31) TH11 (50/50/20)
    TH10 (22/30/ -) TH9 (13/15/ -)

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyI View Post
    Good going Lenny. Send congrats to the guys.
    We did the same.. Seeded low, then moved the 9s in for 2nd season.. Most of the lower seeding accounts were mine, so didnt mind stepping aside.
    They will find, so long as they have something they can hit (not silly big oppo bases), they will continue to enjoy it right thru Silver too.
    It is the same set up.. I agree it is far better than the smaller guys spectating all week.. Kudos to you for going the extra mile for them.. A real clan leader.

As a PS.. You could always consider switching up to the 30v option, if enough wish to participate.. Of course that would increase the strain on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    This would be a massive QOL improvement.. ATM the donor always has to have the stats reset during the jumps back and forth.. No biggie to some, but massive to others, especially in clans that watch ratios.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 3 Days Ago at 07:13 PM.