Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CWL: Unranked clan question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CWL: Unranked clan question

Hello, what is the Highest a clan can rank and the lowest? Assuming both scenarios have the max Th and the minimum Th levels.

Masters 1 and Bronze 3?

Lowest is bronze III, highest is champ I [but you can only be promoted there from masters, so it probably is Masters I, after which champ III, II and I]

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Lowest is bronze III, highest is champ I [but you can only be promoted there from masters, so it probably is Masters I, after which champ III, II and I]
    Gotcha. So highest for an Unranked clan is masters 1, then promotion or demotion. And lowest bronze 3, with only promotion or staying?
    Last edited by Therockcoc; August 29th, 2019 at 04:55 PM.

Centennial Club
    When they started CWL the highest league to start was in Masters, but I cannot recall if it was Masters 1, I do remember it took a few seasons for even the best clans to reach Champs 1, as was intended, but your placement if you have never done CWL will follow the same weighting system everyone else had and place you somewhere between Masters1? and Bronze 3.

You could be demoted to a lower league, so promotion and staying are not the only options.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    When they started CWL the highest league to start was in Masters, but I cannot recall if it was Masters 1, I do remember it took a few seasons for even the best clans to reach Champs 1, as was intended, but your placement if you have never done CWL will follow the same weighting system everyone else had and place you somewhere between Masters1? and Bronze 3.

You could be demoted to a lower league, so promotion and staying are not the only options.
    definitely Master 1,

that was where we were placed with 15+ TH12s and we got wasted, pasted, creamed, destroyed and pulverized because we tried to use TH11s because we had TH12s with upgrading heroes, it was a nightmare LOL

make sure you have any players who are DEFINITELY out for CWL opted out of the full-roster to avoid them bringing weight you can't fight with- for that first war anyway

On the other end of the scale, where would an unranked clan of TH8 and below fit in? I'd like to start a satellite clan for guys that would normally sit on the bench in our main clans, but want to take part in cwl. └nyone else tried this?

Quote Originally Posted by LennyI View Post
    On the other end of the scale, where would an unranked clan of TH8 and below fit in? I'd like to start a satellite clan for guys that would normally sit on the bench in our main clans, but want to take part in cwl. └nyone else tried this?
    That most likely would be bronze or maybe silver - in gold there's everything, up to and including some th12

Have just come thru silver with our old mini clan.
    Maybe draw in a bronze, silver 3 at highest I would expect. They still use the old weighting system AFAIK.
    But whatever tier, there are likely to be some heavier rosters now.
    If the guys are active and wish to try, just tell them to pick their targets and they should be okay.
    Activity amongst clans down there is rubbish.. Simply getting your attacks in is usually enough.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Have just come thru silver with our old mini clan.
    Maybe draw in a bronze, silver 3 at highest I would expect. They still use the old weighting system AFAIK.
    But whatever tier, there are likely to be some heavier rosters now.
    If the guys are active and wish to try, just tell them to pick their targets and they should be okay.
    Activity amongst clans down there is rubbish.. Simply getting your attacks in is usually enough.
    This is more or less exactly what happened. I deliberately chose a small roster of TH4 to TH8 and got seeded in Bronze 1. Some of the clans in our league had quite heavy line ups but we just attacked everything. We ended the week by topping the league by a country mile, winning all 7 wars. Most of the 15 got their 8 stars too.
    Complete success and more players from our other clans want to join in next time. It was hard work for me, but the thank you messages from our lads and handing out 8 bonuses at the end made it all worthwhile. Much better than sitting on the bench, just watching the 12s go to battle.
    They've all gone back to their home clans now and I've left my TH3 janitor account in charge until next month.

This is more or less exactly what happened. I deliberately chose a small roster of TH4 to TH8 and got seeded in Bronze 1. Some of the clans in our league had quite heavy line ups but we just attacked everything. We ended the week by topping the league by a country mile, winning all 7 wars. Most of the 15 got their 8 stars too.
    Complete success and more players from our other clans want to join in next time. It was hard work for me, but the thank you messages from our lads and handing out 8 bonuses at the end made it all worthwhile. Much better than sitting on the bench, just watching the 12s go to battle.
    They've all gone back to their home clans now and I've left my TH3 janitor account in charge until next month.
    Now if only SC would allow us to create a sister clan that allows players to freely move back and forth between then, to donate without leaving, chat without leaving (3rd chat tab to go with global and the current clan chat), keep elder/co rank when moving between clans, etc. it would be great for having a second CWL team.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.