Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CWL: Unranked clan question

CWL: Unranked clan question

Hello, what is the Highest a clan can rank and the lowest? Assuming both scenarios have the max Th and the minimum Th levels.

Masters 1 and Bronze 3?

Lowest is bronze III, highest is champ I [but you can only be promoted there from masters, so it probably is Masters I, after which champ III, II and I]

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Lowest is bronze III, highest is champ I [but you can only be promoted there from masters, so it probably is Masters I, after which champ III, II and I]
    Gotcha. So highest for an Unranked clan is masters 1, then promotion or demotion. And lowest bronze 3, with only promotion or staying?
    Last edited by Therockcoc; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:55 PM.

Centennial Club
    When they started CWL the highest league to start was in Masters, but I cannot recall if it was Masters 1, I do remember it took a few seasons for even the best clans to reach Champs 1, as was intended, but your placement if you have never done CWL will follow the same weighting system everyone else had and place you somewhere between Masters1? and Bronze 3.

You could be demoted to a lower league, so promotion and staying are not the only options.

On the other end of the scale, where would an unranked clan of TH8 and below fit in? I'd like to start a satellite clan for guys that would normally sit on the bench in our main clans, but want to take part in cwl. └nyone else tried this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    When they started CWL the highest league to start was in Masters, but I cannot recall if it was Masters 1, I do remember it took a few seasons for even the best clans to reach Champs 1, as was intended, but your placement if you have never done CWL will follow the same weighting system everyone else had and place you somewhere between Masters1? and Bronze 3.

You could be demoted to a lower league, so promotion and staying are not the only options.
    definitely Master 1,

that was where we were placed with 15+ TH12s and we got wasted, pasted, creamed, destroyed and pulverized because we tried to use TH11s because we had TH12s with upgrading heroes, it was a nightmare LOL

make sure you have any players who are DEFINITELY out for CWL opted out of the full-roster to avoid them bringing weight you can't fight with- for that first war anyway

Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here. Why CWL is straight after Season Pass ends, here.
    There's no matchmaking in CWL. Contact support, here, forum players can't always help.
    Current trader cycle. Before posting, are you just feeding the troll?

Quote Originally Posted by LennyI View Post
    On the other end of the scale, where would an unranked clan of TH8 and below fit in? I'd like to start a satellite clan for guys that would normally sit on the bench in our main clans, but want to take part in cwl. └nyone else tried this?
    That most likely would be bronze or maybe silver - in gold there's everything, up to and including some th12

Pro Member
    I'd like to start a satellite clan for guys that would normally sit on the bench in our main clans, but want to take part in cwl. └nyone else tried this?
    Speaking from experience, it's hard work.

Make sure you have 15 independent active players for the sister clan. Otherwise you'll be drained by the end of it.

Forum Elder
    Have just come thru silver with our old mini clan.
    Maybe draw in a bronze, silver 3 at highest I would expect. They still use the old weighting system AFAIK.
    But whatever tier, there are likely to be some heavier rosters now.
    If the guys are active and wish to try, just tell them to pick their targets and they should be okay.
    Activity amongst clans down there is rubbish.. Simply getting your attacks in is usually enough.

We do this for our CWL but you might want to seed your clan with something a little bigger for the satellite clan the first time such as 4-5 bases from TH9 to TH12 in the mix so you can seed at a higher tier. On next CWL the big bases can go back to main clan and only run TH8 and lower.

TH8 and lower would probably seed into Silver 3 but you get more medals by fighting at a higher league and obtaining your 8 stars, and losing all wars. Just don't seed them too high else some might not be able to get their 8 stars though even 5 stars might be more medals than a very low league.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:09 PM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked