Thread: I got 2 th9 bases, looking for a trophy clan

Fresh Spawn

I got 2 th9 bases, looking for a trophy clan

My story: I'm pushing trophies on my main th9, my target is titan league. Currently I'm in Master 3. I have done this on every town hall level. th6>Crystal, th7>Master, th8>Champions. Now trying th9>Titans.

My Problem: The clan I'm currently in is good, but our time zones don't match and the players aren't very active. It's hard to get donations due to that. I'm forced to donate to myself from my other account, which doesn't have good troops yet. My time zone is UTC+6:00.

What I will bring to the clan: If there's a clan that is willing to take me in, I will be very happy to do whatever is needed of me for the clan, like Clan Games, Wars, etc. I always do 5000 points in clan games and do 2 attacks according to clan mails in wars. I will also donate a lot troops from both accounts.

Also, if you help me out on my pushes, I'll still be there when I push for the legend league as a th10 player within 6-8 months from now.

What I am looking for:

• A clan that can donate bowlers/valkyries/wizards/lavahounds(Occasionally when a hero is down) to me when I'm attacking. I'm on pretty much all the time (Except when I sleep, of course) when I push at the end of each town hall level.
    • The troop request time is low (the clan perks thing)
    • Guys who don't think trophy pushing at low town hall levels is useless, because that is what I love to do.
    Last edited by Thorpon; August 29th, 2019 at 08:09 AM.

Hey PJ Happy Hour would love for you to come and join us, We meet everything your looking for and would love for you to become become apart of our clan. We are level 14 and crystal 2

Fresh Spawn
    I sent a join request. But nobody is accepting me My ign is MassacreSoldier.

Forum Superstar
    You are welcome to push with us

💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Vibes Lvl 15- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Members Must be active in Cwl, CGs, or Regular War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL. NO mandatory 3rd party apps, kik is optional.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528